Defining Social Justice Warrior

Hurlshort

God damn species traitor.

I wish I was born 100 years from now so I could have been a cyborg. :( Imagine having a WiFi-like capability built directly into your brain and being able to at any time reference any information in the collection of humanity. /drool

I wonder. When Cyborg implants and limb replacements become commonplace do you suppose they will be optional? Or will the future governments see them as "for your own good" and make them mandatory. I'd imagine it will be the latter. Especially the ones that control thought process.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

God damn species traitor.

I wish I was born 100 years from now so I could have been a cyborg. :( Imagine having a WiFi-like capability built directly into your brain and being able to at any time reference any information in the collection of humanity. /drool

I wonder. When Cyborg implants and limb replacements become commonplace do you suppose they will be optional? Or will the future governments see them as "for your own good" and make them mandatory. I'd imagine it will be the latter. 

Exercise isn't mandatory, even though it's most certainly for people's own good, and doesn't require lopping off perfectly good limbs.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

I have the sudden urge to re-install Deus Ex 1 again.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Like full service gas stations. Those jobs exist to give people jobs, not because they fill any sort of need.

I don't think I've ever seen one outside of New Jersey

They have them in Oregon too.  And the few times I've been up that way, I've always been surprised at how good they are at the customer service aspect.  Again, that is something that robots can't really replicate.  

I dunno, I've been in some places where emotionless robots would have been a step up in customer service.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

That's what I mean.  You've got people getting paid very little to do mindless tasks.  Let the mindless tasks be handled by robots and hopefully you'll see the people engaging in actual customer service.

I reject the veracity of this link, it smacks of bias and sexism  :fdevil:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

qfp4D5I.jpg

Now imagine this body with your brain in it. No need for food/water/air...you could explore space or take a stroll in the Mariana Trench. These fleshy bags we live in are our biggest weakness. :yes:

But you would probably feel none of it, kind of loosing its charm if you ask me, like yeah, you can than bend over street lamp, but i still prefer women if you follow xD

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

"I reject the veracity of this link, it smacks of bias and sexism "

Bruce mansplaining again. L00L

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

But you would probably feel none of it, kind of loosing its charm if you ask me, like yeah, you can than bend over street lamp, but i still prefer women if you follow xD

I follow and fully agree. But isn't the sense of touch nothing more than an electrical stimulation to a certain part of your brain? I think even now we are developing artificial limbs that are simulating "touch". Of course it will need an on/off switch for when I explore the sun. :lol:

• Like 1

"I reject the veracity of this link, it smacks of bias and sexism "

Bruce mansplaining again. L00L

Volo you cant seriously expect to produce a link with almost  no evidence and think it will be taken seriously ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The link expalins the 'evidence'. they used common 'sexist' 'misogynist' words and found that fulkly half the people who use said words are women. It isn't complex. It is fact. And, it bears out in true life. Women are VICIOUS in their attacks on other women. LMAO

The fact you forced me to mansplain to you these facts is embarassing. Do you even talk to women outside of strip clubs where they have to pretend to liek you?

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The link expalins the 'evidence'. they used common 'sexist' 'misogynist' words and found that fulkly half the people who use said words are women. It isn't complex. It is fact. And, it bears out in true life. Women are VICIOUS in their attacks on other women. LMAO

The fact you forced me to mansplain to you these facts is embarassing. Do you even talk to women outside of strip clubs where they have to pretend to liek you?

Huh? You mean there are women outside strip clubs....I find that hard to believe  :biggrin:

• Like 1

John Milton