US Election 2016

HR is retiring? I had this inkling that maybe he was right after I posted. Oh well.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

http://www.alipac.us/f9/artist-who-painted-trump-nude-attacked-332045/

Guys ...I feel uncomfortable with artists getting attacked for painting unflattering pictures of Trump. What about freedom of expression?

This event was on CNN so its on the international stage now 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Guys ...I feel uncomfortable with artists getting attacked for painting unflattering pictures of Trump. What about freedom of expression?

Can we confirm that's why she was attacked?

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

One can always write in candidates too. That's what I often do. Mickey Mouse and Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho are always solid options. I usually put Yosemite Sam for sheriff at the local level. Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck are great if you want to keep different governmental branches at odds with each other. If I lived in the southwest like you, I'd also consider Speedy Gonzales. He's a quick thinker, always has his heart and mind in the right place, and would probably be good at just about anything.

pogo-16vj1t2.jpg

She's filed a police report; if it is true, then hopefully they'll find the attackers and successfully prosecute them.

Edited by Amentep
  • Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

L0L I bet Bruce gets all mad if Hilary gets mocked in pics. For me, big deal. Who cares if someone makes an unflattering pic of someone.

I also find it funny she decided to go for his man  parts. So unoriginal. Can you imagine the reaction if  a man drew an unflattering pic of a woman and her genitilla. The OUTRAGE AND THE CRIES OF SEXISM. R00fles!

That said, hitting someone b/c you disliek their art is unacceptable and if true and found they should be punished. PERIOD.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The guy who blew the whizzle on Rubio's foam parties to the media and ardent opposer of Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz has been found dead just before the Indiana primaries, just a coincidence of course.

http://www.urbanophile.com/2016/05/02/indianapolis-blogger-gary-welsh-dies-in-apparent-suicide/

Matt Palumbo on how opponents underestimated Trump and the five stages of realizing their errors

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/05/matt-palumbo-donald-trump-hillary-clintons-worst-nightmare/

And then the final stage is full-blown furor, unadulterated hate,” he concluded.  “Whether you’re Jeb Bush, or Marco Rubio – where he went on that three- or four-day period where he just really changed how he had campaigned all those years, where he got into the insults.  You start to make rash, reckless decisions

Oh god, please, please, please. I want to see Hillary scream like a harpy on live television all while Trump being so smug that the internetz implode.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Trump is such an unashamed hypocrite...part of me wants to cry and part of me wants  to  laugh...but most of all I want Hilary to beat him  8)

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Trump is such an unashamed hypocrite...part of me wants to cry and part of me wants laugh...but most of all I want Hilary to beat him 8)

I LOL'd.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

You do realzie that Hilary is pro rapist and laughs at rape victims right? L0LZ

Yet she claims to fight for 'women rights'.  Talkin' 'bout hypo-cris-y.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

He is the best ****poster around we are all loving it.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm not in any sort of moral outrage regarding Trump. I find the things that come out of him to be unintentionally hilarious,

Maybe that's also why/how he managed to get the establishment GOP get caught with their pants down in the privy like Tywin Lannister.

• Like 2

I'd never vote for a man who eats taco bowls over tacos. Absolutely disgusting.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm not in any sort of moral outrage regarding Trump. I find the things that come out of him to be unintentionally hilarious,

Ha!

I find some of the things that come out of him intentionally hilarious. The man isn't dumb.

This guy did it better:

13173631_1053408704695928_76387970724265

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

He is the best ****poster around we are all loving it.

We are?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

This guy did it better:

13173631_1053408704695928_76387970724265

At least the dog is eating tacos. taco bowls should be wiped from the face of the earth.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Ha!

I find some of the things that come out of him intentionally hilarious. The man isn't dumb.

Stefan molyneux has a good video outlining all the claims about trump and contrasting them to what he actually said that was quite good. Also quoted the art of the deal where trump talks about his media strategy being to be outrageous so people will talk about you. Free media coverage and people will be caught off guard when you are serious.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Ha!

Also quoted the art of the deal where trump talks about his media strategy being to be outrageous so people will talk about you. Free media coverage and people will be caught off guard when you are serious.

I'm aware of his work. http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84229-us-elections-2016/?p=1781102

Updated Electoral College analysis from the Cook Political Report.

Chr8iKmWsAAF94K.jpg

http://cookpolitical.com/presidential/charts/scorecard

Edited by Leferd
  • Like 1

Ha!

Stefan molyneux has a good video outlining all the claims about trump and contrasting them to what he actually said that was quite good. Also quoted the art of the deal where trump talks about his media strategy being to be outrageous so people will talk about you. Free media coverage and people will be caught off guard when you are serious.

I generally watch most of Stefan's videos where a caller isn't involved, and I did see the one to which you're referring. Stefan is usually good about contrasting fact from fiction in the modern world, at least on mainstream issues.

And yes, Trump is a genius. Hillary's only hope is that the zombies have reached critical mass nationwide. Wo is the U.S. if they have.

• Like 1

I'd never vote for a man who eats taco bowls over tacos. Absolutely disgusting.

Burritos and Enchiladas are where it's at.

Banana leaf-wrapped hot tamales make me feel like I never thought I could. 

• Like 3

All Stop. On Screen.