US Election 2016

Or for Trump to hold a reality TV special to find his VP. It's about the only thing this campaign has missed so far.

:lol:  Noooooo please don't say that in a public forum! He might hear about it and think it's a good idea.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I see John Boehner has compared Cruz to Lucifer. Which seems a bit harsh on Lucifer.

In short, no brokered convention. The big question now, that likely won't be answered for some time yet is: Who is Trump's pick for VP.

At this point I'm more than half way expecting it to actually be Hulk Hogan. Or for Trump to hold a reality TV special to find his VP. It's about the only thing this campaign has missed so far.

I would support Hulk Hogan as VP of the U.S., if only to see and hear him threaten the baddies of the world with Hulkamaniacs running wild on them. He's even already got an awesome campaign song:

• Like 1

Protesters are reminding the people of California that Trump is a very hateful man (he had a really there IIRC):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjamIfoVkfY

W6tKrV.jpg

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Protesters are reminding the people of California that Trump is a very hateful man (he had a really there IIRC):

What do you expect in California, it must be the state with  the most immigrants living in it and a large Latino demographic 

Trump has declared war on immigrants, I would be amazed if there weren't protests in California

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

What do you expect in California, it must be the state with  the most immigrants living in it and a large Latino demographic 

Trump has declared war on immigrants, I would be amazed if there weren't protests in California

Why do you lie? He declared war on illegals.

But anyway, since they are waving the mexican flag and beating up gringos in gringo country, they should be very happy at his proposal to be able to return to Mexico.

• Like 2

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Seeing as the Donald imports his wives, declaring war on immigrants would be as odd as declaring war on Jews when his daughter is about to pop out a "beautiful Jewish baby".

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Or for Trump to hold a reality TV special to find his VP. It's about the only thing this campaign has missed so far.

:lol: Noooooo please don't say that in a public forum! He might hear about it and think it's a good idea.

Isn't that what the primaries are? Now I want to see Gordon Ramsay moderate a debate.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What do you expect in California, it must be the state with the most immigrants living in it and a large Latino demographic

Why do you lie? He declared war on illegals.

But anyway, since they are waving the mexican flag and beating up gringos in gringo country, they should be very happy at his proposal to be able to return to Mexico.

BruceVC would never let something as trivial as TRUTH get in the way of his hateful narrative.

Hi Sharp_One  "waves " 

My darling where have you been?

Why you being aggressive ? What Truth are you referring to?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I'll tell you this much, if you want to convince Americans not to vote for Trump this is NOT the way to go about it. You see s--t like this just puts our back up and most of us are getting a little tired of the SJWs supporting the whole "republica del norte" idea and saying non-hispanic Americans should be beaten up or killed because of the perceived wrongs  people did to each other 160 years ago.

I feel like voting for Trump (something I'm not at all inclined to do) just to piss them off. 

ChPLo6eWgAAL9z4.jpg

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I'll tell you this much, if you want to convince Americans not to vote for Trump this is NOT the way to go about it. You see s--t like this just puts our back up and most of us are getting a little tired of the SJWs supporting the whole "republica del norte" idea and saying non-hispanic Americans should be beaten up or killed because of the perceived wrongs  people did to each other 160 years ago.

I feel like voting for Trump (something I'm not at all inclined to do) just to piss them off. 

ChPLo6eWgAAL9z4.jpg

Yeah, its annoying and counter productive to see people  who were previously discriminated against now thinking its okay to say things like " white people must be beaten up " 

In South Africa this type of "free speech " doesnt get generally allowed on radio shows and trust me black South Africans have many reasons to want to say things like this but they normally dont 

Dont you think what is annoying you is a misunderstanding of the US view of free speech?

John Milton 

That was my initial thinking as well.

'Wait, this perennial tabloid coverboy, and 'reality TV' talk show host has all these evil/moron folks up in arms? Really?!?!?'

'AND he's coming out against the sacred evil cow 'free trade' and 'illegal immigration' in at least a lipserviced meaningful way?'

Then I spent some time listening to him beyond the soundbites and out of context 'news' 'quotes', and discovered he's not all that bad (which I've found is the story of almost everyone ever demonized by the mainstream media). That, plus the fact that he does piss off evil/moron group A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L...... has me closer than ever at this point to downright saying 'woohoo Trump!', and I'm at least as anti big government as you are.

I'm still waiting for the VP announcement before I commit 100%, which is aways away still, but Mickey Mouse just might not have my write in vote this go around after all.

Lately I've been pinching myself, but I can't shake the idea that:

Well poop, worst case scenario with Trump is he lies about everything to get elected and we're going to have more of the same evil poop and continue accelerating down the path of self destruction to ultimate disintegration we've been on for decades. Something that is 100% guaranteed with all of the other candidates, save maybe Bernie to a small degree. But at least even in the evil lying Trump scenario there's a serious promise of amusing antics aplenty, so our ride to hell will at least be more entertaining than it has been. And then the big ugly fact that if Trump does turn out to be a lying **** like the rest of them and breaks all his promises to the millions of already seriously disillusioned in the government (and that have just about truly had enough of it) who voted for him , those millions are going to be that much closer to affecting some real change hardcore and outside the ballot box style.

So, I'm thinking a vote for Trump just may be a win win on a couple of different levels (with the Trump is actually a good guy scenario much preferred of course).

Edited by Valsuelm

Dont you think what is annoying you is a misunderstanding of the US view of free speech?

I don't follow you. What misunderstanding would that be? I'm not suggesting they are not free to wave Mexican flags and talk about violently killing Americans and return the land to Mexico. Although I should point out if it were anglo-Mexicans doing that bulls--t in Sonora while waving US flags the Mexican Government would shut that down right the f--k now. But here they are completely free to do this and I have no problem with the act itself. But they need to understand it's pissing a lot of people off and that is a poor way to convince others of your political points.

But the moment words turn to deeds and they fling a rock at the cops of beat the hell out of someone wearing a Trump T-shirt then it's jail time. And if the aggressor is a different ethnicity than the victim it sounds like a hate crime to me.

Thomas Sowell

I don't follow you. What misunderstanding would that be? I'm not suggesting they are not free to wave Mexican flags and talk about violently killing Americans and return the land to Mexico. Although I should point out if it were anglo-Mexicans doing that bulls--t in Sonora while waving US flags the Mexican Government would shut that down right the f--k now. But here they are completely free to do this and I have no problem with the act itself. But they need to understand it's pissing a lot of people off and that is a poor way to convince others of your political points.

But the moment words turn to deeds and they fling a rock at the cops of beat the hell out of someone wearing a Trump T-shirt then it's jail time. And if the aggressor is a different ethnicity than the victim it sounds like a hate crime to me.

I meant they are hiding behind free speech....what is there justification? Why do they feel they need to say this about white Americans?

John Milton 

Like I said to you before Bruce, the great thing about a right is you do not need to explain to anyone why you are exercising it or why you are doing it in the way you do. They can make their signs, wave their flags, scream until their little heart's content. But the moment a rock is thrown, a street or building is blocked or words become violence they are no longer protesters they are criminals.

Edited by Guard Dog

Thomas Sowell

I reject the notion that Winston Churchill was an evil SOB, he had some questionable views around how to maintain British rule but to compare him to Hitler and Stalin who are responsible for the deaths of millions is just an absurd and spurious comparison and no amount of specious Zora "anti-Western" logic is going to change the historical reality

That's not how it works, Bruce. Did Churchill's policies result in the death and suffering of millions? Yes, they did, and therefore the comparison has legs. You can't just say "well they were brown people and history books don't mention it so it doesn't count and anyways the good outweighs the bad".

alum I have been doing some research on this topic, read this link....there are other sources outside wiki that tell basically the same account  if you dont trust what this link says 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_famine_of_1943

But in summary I'm not saying Churchill was this perfect leader, there is no such thing as perfect but the  accusation " Churchill just let millions of Indians die " is not the complete story. There were other factors that influenced his decision not to send food aid, for example WW2 was at its height and to be honest the British had other priorities..anyway this is discussed in the link 

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

Tonight is the White House Correspondents' Association dinner - what I wouldn't give to see that live. :)

Not exactly live...

But plenty of good zingers here and there.

Edited by Leferd
  • Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

That's gonna be Brain's next plan for world domination: run as a candidate when the only other two alternatives are Trump and Hillary.

Hell, I'd vote for him.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

How the GOP plans to top Trump now:

• Combine inspirational charisma of Ted Cruz with raw sexual magnetism of John Kasich
  • Gradually win over Trump supporters by posting subtle pro-establishment messages in YouTube comments sections of chemtrail conspiracy videos
  • Stress how Trump’s most ludicrous-sounding policies really not all that different from Cruz’s and Kasich’s
  • Punch a wall a few times in frustration
  • Call Trump in the middle of the night and then hang up to ensure he’s constantly tired
  • Publish a measured but critical op-ed suggesting Trump may possess personality traits at odds with the demands of nation’s highest office
  • Quietly announce additional GOP primaries in delegate-rich states of Cruziana and Kasichberg
  • Maybe a few million more dollars’ worth of ads where someone talks in a deep voice
  • Make concerted effort to start taking Trump seriously eight months ago

:lol:  You gotta love the Onion: http://www.theonion.com/graphic/how-gop-plans-stop-trump-52808

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell