HBO Game of Thrones Season 6!

ktchong

Sshh.. and look at Jonb Snow's ass you  patariachy perf.

The fight scene - 5 on 1 - was  entertaining but simply not believably relaistic wise. Plus, the dual weilder looked awkward as hell.

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So this is the second episode in a row without bewbs. What gives?

Weren't there bewbs in ep1 of that new season? :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

http://grrm.livejournal.com/487298.html?page=3

Preview chapter for The Winds of Winter released. Arianne Martell POV.

Reading between the lines, seems to me Martin released this chapter for a reason.

I missed it then. Clue me in!

I will say one thing. Aegon is not Rheagar's son. He is a Blackfyre. Martin practically told us in the excerpt. 

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

The key players and plot points in that chapter are either dead or non-existent in the HBO series.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

The key players and plot points in that chapter are either dead or non-existent in the HBO series.

Ah... gotcha!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

That dual wielding was lame as F. Cmon HBO, don't ruin it

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

CiW_kPQXEAAX0eW.jpg

Pretty accurate scouting job.

"Willing to go 1 on 5" and "Known to play Hero Sword"

Sounds like Kobe.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

The scene where Dany became a fire mage was lame as ****.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Don't hate the playa hate the gamea!

Better than EPI 3.

LMAO Ramsay 'winning' again. L0L

Poor actress. Comes back and has 2 scenes.. says nothing in 1st.. dies in 2nd... Her character arc (and she had a small one depsite being a small time player) just thrown in the trash.

L0L They actuyally had Jon and Sansa 'hook up'/. I thoguht she'd miss him at Castle Black. icon_razz.gif

Talk about awkward do. This 'reunion' would have meant even more if Sansa and Jon had ANY interaction previously.

Dany burns all the SEXIST PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to. We finally see forward progress with Dany by going back. Jon and Sansa getting together to take back Winterfell? I wonder if we'll see that in the books by way of the mustering the Vale.

The Daeneris plot is just retreading it's own story. We have already seen this at the end of season 1 and it's almost exactly the same. And it's lost its zing by now seeing her yet again achieve everything through a dicey stunt that should not work more than once.

But then SOIAF always felt like two different books.

• Like 1

Despite the boobers I thought that ending was weird as hell. Now she got another army again-- I'll guess she will ruin the diplomatic progressions in her town. It annoys the hell out of me, really. They should have kept her there for a while and turned her to a smart leader over time. Not this stuff... She remains dumb as before, I sense it. Hope she dies soon, just because. Hope she doesn't have plot armor.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 2

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

If she does end up dying (very unlikely) it won't be til the end. Or else it would be a waste since is one of the major stories. 1/3 of the plot of the plotline is devoted to her.

Melisandre jumps on the Jon Snow carousel just a little bit too quickly... I would like Davos to castigate her further for playing them all like a game of R'hllorcoaster Tycoon. Maybe we have now seen the start of tensions (the hate triangle between Davos, Mel, and Brienne) which can surface at convenient future point in the narrative.

• Like 1

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

game of R'hllorcoaster Tycoon.

Excellent punmanship sir.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Do you suppose Loras told the High Sparrow about the Tyrel's complicity in Joffery's murder? Would that have been what he told Tommen in confidence? If so is it possible Cersi is bringing the Tyrel army into Kings Landing to ambush them the way the Freys ambushed the Starks?

That would be a big plot twist.

Thomas Sowell