Forcing people to shave is EVIL. Having a beard doesn't make one a terrorist. Only psychopaths think that.

Salafi fundamentalist detected. Potential terrorist you are.  Any normal people can shave beard easily, but religious fanatics can not and can be easily recognize by this.

Who the hell isn't taught as a child to keep your hands to yourself. Do they need the great Allah to explain cave man logic?

Also to be honest they know that to mishandle or or try to rape women is wrong, I have travelled in many ME countries and I don't remember any significant issues with rape or ubiquitous examples of abuse of women similar to this

This is necessary because they just don't have much respect for Western women and have a certain level of contempt for them 

This needs to change very quickly 

Western, non-islamic women, and to extension society at large, are considered open season. They are simply Morlocks.

I have been reading up on the reality of the sexual attacks on NY night across the EU....yes they did happen and I can understand the concern. You guys in the EU are just not use to this type of crime

But in Germany I estimate there are probably about 1 million refugees in the country and in the Cologne attack the majority of trouble came from the 1000 or so people who gathered at the station, thats 0.1 % of the total population of refugees involved

So I guess I'm just highlighting its a small number of refugees involved in these incidents 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"Salafi fundamentalist detected. Potential terrorist you are.  Any normal people can shave beard easily, but religious fanatics can not and can be easily recognize by this."

\

I shave my beard once and while. I agree. It isn't hard.

My point the reason why Islam has a bad repuation  and I eprosnally loathe Islam (good people notwithstanding) is because its entire mantre is to force people to do things which is exactly what is happening here.

Slavery is evil. PERIOD.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Big unkempt beards freak me out. I will go out of my way not to engage people rocking one. If you are going to have a serious beard going on then the state of it says something about you. 

I know a guy at the shooting range in his 60's. He has a wild full beard, loves shooting muzzleloaders and is the nicest guy ever. He looks like a time traveling frontier mountaineer from the 1800's, its scary.  

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Ive never in my life had a beard or moustache. I'm fully capable of growing either/both, just never have. Same for long hair. *shakes cane at hippies* 

I have to say I'm surprised you don't have a beard...with all your DIY skills I assumed you had a beard ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"Salafi fundamentalist detected. Potential terrorist you are.  Any normal people can shave beard easily, but religious fanatics can not and can be easily recognize by this."

\

I shave my beard once and while. I agree. It isn't hard.

My point the reason why Islam has a bad repuation  and I eprosnally loathe Islam (good people notwithstanding) is because its entire mantre is to force people to do things which is exactly what is happening here.

Slavery is evil. PERIOD.

In EU/US Jews/Protestants/Muslims force boys  to cut their foreskin (Circumcision)  - everyone ok about this. But if some ex-Soviets countries use shaving of beards as counter-terrorist activity - this is EVIL.

Surely, Europeans just must don't interfere in Russian sphere of influence, European advises looks laughable here.

Yes many people in the EU are overreacting but they are also scared and frustrated ...so I understand these types of vigilante groups being in operation

John Milton 

Forcing people to shave is EVIL. Having a beard doesn't make one a terrorist. Only psychopaths think that.

You understand none of this do you?

The point of the beards is for the fundamentalists to differentiate themselves via appearance, to send a message, in this case "we are following the true teachings of the prophet". Same thing with the hijab. The other part of that message is "you (as in the rest of the muslim populace) are not". Its closet separatism and peer pressure.

The government is trying to curtail the trend before it becomes potentially dangerous, for them. Its not the matter of the clothes or the beards, its the message they send.

They're also doing you a favor by trying to keep their own muslim populace from embracing fundamentalism, or the next terrorist attack in USA or Canada or wherever, may be committed by a Tajikistani national.

Incidentally, jihadi manuals suggest shaving beards to look more westernized. So a terrorist that's planning something is unlikely to look like a fundamentalist. But stopping the ideology in its tracks is lessening the possibility of there actually being terrorists.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

"They're also doing you a favor by trying to keep their own muslim populace from embracing fundamentalism,"

Forcing people to shave their boards will not save me. EVER.  Stop being a pro slavery  nazi. 

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yes many people in the EU are overreacting but they are also scared and frustrated ...so I understand these types of vigilante groups being in operation

Yeah who ever could understand this type of vigilante groups 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n85LwLsvSfc

I can't read WP article as it just says "This file was inadvertently published.", so I am not sure which groups they talk.

• Like 1

How is it Scandis became the most self loathing people in Europe? There needs to be a study on this. I like the French. The French take pride in their own culture. 

I think you don't understand scandis if you think they are actually self loathing.

I can't read WP article as it just says "This file was inadvertently published.", so I am not sure which groups they talk.

They don't look like the Soldiers of Odin I've seen on Network Channels ..they seem like they having a great time and just having fun  :biggrin:

John Milton 

How is it Scandis became the most self loathing people in Europe? There needs to be a study on this. I like the French. The French take pride in their own culture. 

I think you don't understand scandis if you think they are actually self loathing.

Who are Scandis? All the Scandinavian people ?

John Milton 

Me neither, was the article retracted?

As for the Loldiers, it's good that they managed to ease the steam temporarily in a time when the Finance Minister was talking about setting the highest priority in making vigilante groups against the law (how would that even work in practice?). But dressing as clowns will not solve the problem in the long run as society gets more and more polarized.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Who are Scandis? All the Scandinavian people ?

or the mountain range (although they are usually called Scandes), who cares they are all in same peninsula of bättre folk

EDIT: Had to fix my insult towards Swedish people.

Edited by Elerond

Anyone speaking French? Apparently this is from the refugee camp in Calais, but i have no idea what's going on or who is attacking who.

https://www.facebook.com/794964863886898/videos/vb.794964863886898/1045252092191506/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/794964863886898/videos/vb.794964863886898/1045257125524336/?type=2&theater

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Moved out of New Mecca nearly a year ago, but even now in my fairly rural neck of the woods local swimming pool was forced to ban refugees after some harassment incidents with minors.

I'll have to start seriously looking into moving to Iceland/Pitcairn.

Edited by HoonDing

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.