Moved out of New Mecca nearly a year ago, but even now in my fairly rural neck of the woods local swimming pool was forced to ban refugees after some harassment incidents with minors.

I'll have to start seriously looking into moving to Iceland/Pitcairn.

But what about Bill Gates' wish? You're breaking his heart!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Imam of Cologne blaming German girls for New Year's fikki-fikki.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/20/cologne-imam-blames-women-for-being-assaulted/#ixzz3xrpc1biO

“If they walk half-naked and use perfume, then things will happen,” Abu-Yusuf said. “A man, a woman…it’s like a splash of oil into the fire.”

Abu-Yusuf also criticized the public’s strong reaction to the assaults by saying people “need to react properly, and not add fuel to the fire.”

The proper reaction is to add him to the fire

Stop holding Muslims to any standard you right-wing racist.

I keep trying to wash off the swastika but it keeps showing up again  :( I plead forgiveness

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2016/01/russians-teach-migrants-lesson-in.html?m=1

Well, who would have thought... and again information ban in German media. Germany the capitol of democracy and freedom...

What I'm thinking is 'random blog'. What are you thinking, massive coverup ?

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

What I'm thinking is 'that is a

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2016/01/russians-teach-migrants-lesson-in.html?m=1

Well, who would have thought... and again information ban in German media. Germany the capitol of democracy and freedom...

What I'm thinking is 'random blog'. What are you thinking, massive coverup ?

Well it turned up as russian propaganda piece. But hey, who could blame me when German media doesn't have any credibility.

Well, considering the scandal of the swedish press not reporting on sexual assaults at a summer festival and the chief of police being in the cahoots with them because of political reasons, i would say it is more than just Germany.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/20/cologne-imam-blames-women-for-being-assaulted/#ixzz3xrpc1biO

“If they walk half-naked and use perfume, then things will happen,” Abu-Yusuf said. “A man, a woman…it’s like a splash of oil into the fire.”

Abu-Yusuf also criticized the public’s strong reaction to the assaults by saying people “need to react properly, and not add fuel to the fire.”

The spurious, irresponsible and frankly harmful claims about the existence of a middle ground between wishing fiery death on someone and uncritically agreeing with anything they say are an obvious ploy by the Enemy, and we'll treat any who spread them as an agent provocateur.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

The spurious, irresponsible and frankly harmful claims about the existence of a middle ground between wishing fiery death on someone and uncritically agreeing with anything they say are an obvious ploy by the Enemy, and we'll treat any who spread them as an agent provocateur.

Is a middle ground if we season him first?

The man is a notable individual in his community, blaming the behavior of his flock on the culture of the natives, which have given them and him a country to live in, certain freedoms and benefits. How much more insulting can it get?

With leadership like that his mosque can only be a problem, not a solution. He really should be encouraged to change his line of work.

Don't worry, it will be rationalized until any significance of it is completely gone. Meanwhile, the population is being slowly decentised to care about the rise of violence, embracing it as normality.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Guys I think we need to be honest that this thread is not about how the refugees should be welcomed and how we can all integrate 

The reason I mention this is because I told a friend who had some questions about the refugees that he should come here for some positive news and he just phoned me to say he is now even more anxious and depressed  :blink:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Being a refugee used to be about being desperate and grateful to get a second chance somewhere else. How likely would it be that a post WWII displaced European refugee would stab someone trying to help him, in a free shelter no less? By the way, everyone seems to ignore the fact that most of these people aren't really refugees in the true meaning of the word... and that's fine? Because if they aren't refugees then they're not accorded the benefits of international law and that's enough grounds to stop them at the border (which should have been done a year ago?). 

What is wrong with Euro "elites" that they **** on their own people for other people they weren't elected to care about, ignoring all the while the obvious warning signals from the police, intelligence services and their own citizens. Hell, even their own media can't suppress all the negative outcomes their "solution" to the refugee problem has wrought. Guess they don't read their own papers, or its too late for the political dip****s to backtrack now.

Seriously, this is worthy of academic research.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

Being a refugee used to be about being desperate and grateful to get a second chance somewhere else. How likely would it be that a post WWII displaced European refugee would stab someone trying to help him, in a free shelter no less? By the way, everyone seems to ignore the fact that most of these people aren't really refugees in the true meaning of the word... and that's fine? Because if they aren't refugees then they're not accorded the benefits of international law and that's enough grounds to stop them at the border (which should have been done a year ago?). 

What is wrong with Euro "elites" that they **** on their own people for other people they weren't elected to care about, ignoring all the while the obvious warning signals from the police, intelligence services and their own citizens. Hell, even their own media can't suppress all the negative outcomes their "solution" to the refugee problem has wrought. Guess they don't read their own papers, or its too late for the political dip****s to backtrack now.

Seriously, this is worthy of academic research.

Okay so lets say you were in charge of the EU 

What would you do about the refugee crisis., and you can  do anything you want and pass any law but lets be realistic. So for example you can't say " well I would insist on putting all the refugees in a work camp " 

The reason I ask you is you guys seem to suggest there is a solution that the EU hasnt considered ?

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

This is straight up EVIL - at least the mother got some backbone in this case, but how many are not reported?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/637131/Young-UK-girl-saved-arranged-marriage-18-year-old-Afghan-cousin-criminal

Have you ever been to Afghanistan?  I honesty suggest you never trawl for these types of articles in Afghanistan or Pakistan

If you have been shocked by how the Syrian refugees seem to lack basic cultural insight then the types of stories you will find in these countries will just depress you. We are talking about people that live in the mountains and have no regard for the value of life unless you support them in there campaigns 

Don't do it to yourself 

John Milton 

Moar news about Natural Selection in Europe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416343/Sweden-asylum-worker-22-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-CHILD-migrant-centre-refugee-boy-15-arrested-murder.html

309251A700000578-3416343-image-m-4_14537

Swedish asylum worker, 22, is stabbed to death 'in frenzied attack' at a CHILD migrant centre as refugee boy, 15.

Looks like she just refuse fikki-fikki with this poor migrant boy. 

Let's continue funny news about European stupidity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418751/Danish-17-year-old-girl-used-pepper-spray-fight-rapist-near-migrant-asylum-centre-told-prosecuted-carrying-weapon.html

A Danish teenager who was sexually assaulted near a migrant asylum centre has been told she will be prosecuted after using pepper spray to fend off her attacker.
The 17-year-old told police she was targeted in the coastal town of Sonderborg by an English-speaking man, who knocked her to the ground and tried to undress her.
But she managed to prevent the man from attacking her further by spraying the substance at him.
However, as it is illegal to use pepper spray, the teenage girl is set to face charges. It is likely she will face a 500 Krone (£50) fine
Local police spokesman Knud Kirsten told TV Syd: 'It is illegal to possess and use pepper spray, so she will likely to be charged for that.'
The man who attacked the girl fled from the scene and has not yet been charged. It is unclear if the man was an asylum seeker or refugee.

Short explanation why migrants do want continue their rapefests.

House in migrants homeland

|

Migrant's camp in Sweden

|

Prison in Sweden

1453840905122874758.jpg

Meanwhile in Sweden.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3419094/Who-knows-horrors-Police-chief-sparks-anger-sympathising-Somali-boy-stabbed-refugee-worker.html

Swedish police chief sparks anger by SYMPATHISING with Somali boy, 15, charged with social worker's murder

The head of the Swedish police has sparked outrage by expressing sympathy with the teenage asylum seeker accused of murdering social worker Alexander Mezher.

National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson, who has already admitted police cannot cope with the wave of migrant crime, said he has concerns about the ‘horrors’ and trauma the accused murderer may have witnessed.

He said he was ‘distraught’ on behalf of Miss Mezher’s family but also for the killer, saying: ‘What has that person been through? Under what circumstances has he grown up? What is the trauma he carries?’

Lolololo! Looks like Sweden do want be liberated.

JMNohEiWb78.jpg

Before anyone screams about "It's the DailyMail! Junk!", here's the video of him actually saying it: https://videopress.com/v/ovEpAiIW

Again, the police have no interest in protecting its own population. What a world to live in.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Before anyone screams about "It's the DailyMail! Junk!", here's the video of him actually saying it: https://videopress.com/v/ovEpAiIW

Again, the police have no interest in protecting its own population. What a world to live in.

Nope its not in English, so I have no idea what he is saying. Sorry  :blink:

John Milton