European Refugee Crisis

BruceVC

Today the west want to recategorize Muslims and Islam...making it more...liberal islam, moderate Islam, extremist Islam...what the hell the west want to categorize us? What do you know about islam making you can label this and label that as you like?

Wahhabi is HERETIC who gain power in Middle East by British and USA help

None of their "fatwas"/decree are practice by other Muslim countries, not even being accepted or considered to be accepted, because they are simply heretical. That's why ONLY in Saudi Arabia is like what you see in Saudi Arabia...example, women cannot drive, women must cover the whole body, public execution by chopping head, rape victims get flogged...ect ect ect...ONLY in Saudi Arabia, NO ONE follow their fatwas

The ones who follow their fatwas are Al Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram, An Nusra...and all those terrorists

So we can clearly see who's who...ALL those Islamic terrorist are WAHHABI...

Bah, you're hopeless. Just sit tight and wait for your Muad'Dib, the Kwisatz-Haderach (from the west of course) to set you guys straight.

....with lots of Sufi of course.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The Sufi are mystic and phylosophy, they can be derived from Ahlus Sunnah or Syiah, no matter which, they follow the mystic way. More to spiritual, and they love to separate themselves from the world

Wahhabis don't like them and call them Infidel...well actually Wahhabi call all other than Wahhabi are infidels

@Bruce

Additonally, a special learning task for you for your next visit in the ME area.

Find out how the banking system operates there, what kind of services are available for who, etc.

I can only tell you this much that tracking any type of asset movement from the outside perspective is IMMENSLY difficult to not say impossible to asses true scope and accuracy.

Arab banks are not traditional banking, and one of the reasons is the religion and its view on certain regular banking practices, like for example lending money and taking it back with interests (I suspect Quistina could be your religious council on those aspects)

The only reason you do not see more visible tensions between USA & Co. vs Arab states is big money and big business. After all it's the big bucks sponsoring various candidates and political parties.

If the oil trade would halt with that region it would cause such a huge global crisis, that many really big financial istitutions would just fold and that would cause a backlash on the local markets and economies in each "western" country.. think the last crisis multiplied in magnitude by the one from 1973.

Besides the nature of the financial systems in Arab countries would make any official claims near impossible to call, and certainly not valid enough for the public in the 'western' countries after fiascos such as Iraq and Afghanistan.

I will interpret the Saudi Banking system more closely next time I am forced to go but I'm not sure what you think I'll learn? I just draw money from the ATM and the state of the Saudi banking system is irrelevant to me ? That has never been important to the West?

Firstly the USA has been the worlds biggest producer of oil for over 2 years now 

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-07-04/u-s-seen-as-biggest-oil-producer-after-overtaking-saudi

I mention this because finally we can put to rest the conspiracy theory that the West only intervenes if oil is involved ...and you know I hate conspiracy theories :)

Also the reason the oil price is so low is because it was Saudi  Arabia who want to put the American energy producers out of business 

http://nypost.com/2015/01/11/saudi-arabias-crude-oil-price-war/

And the reason I'm mentioning this  is because the USA doesn't even need Saudi Arabia anymore for oil so there alliance with Saudi Arabia is not just financial

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Perhaps US oil buisnees alone not, but you are losing bigger picture. it is not just about the US oil industry, it is about the effect that it would have on the global stock and financial markets, US believe it or not, is not the centre of the Universe, let alone Earth.

Yeah, i guess that's what you can do from your perspective - take the money form the ATM and be blind for all the business practices and "cash flows"

Edited by Darkpriest

Today the west want to recategorize Muslims and Islam...making it more...liberal islam, moderate Islam, extremist Islam...what the hell the west want to categorize us? What do you know about islam making you can label this and label that as you like?

Wahhabi is HERETIC who gain power in Middle East by British and USA help

None of their "fatwas"/decree are practice by other Muslim countries, not even being accepted or considered to be accepted, because they are simply heretical. That's why ONLY in Saudi Arabia is like what you see in Saudi Arabia...example, women cannot drive, women must cover the whole body, public execution by chopping head, rape victims get flogged...ect ect ect...ONLY in Saudi Arabia, NO ONE follow their fatwas

The ones who follow their fatwas are Al Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram, An Nusra...and all those terrorists

So we can clearly see who's who...ALL those Islamic terrorist are WAHHABI...W

I'm not sure what you mean by labels?  Who is labeling what?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Okay i simplify it like this so you guys can understand

Islam have 2 major sect

i. Ahlus Sunnah Waljama'ah - the ones who use 4 schools of law that are Syafi'e, Maliki, Hanbali and Hanafi and 2 school of faith that are Asyariah and Maturidiah

ii. Syiah - originally the supporters of the 4th Caliph, but they also have branches. 3 of them accepted by Ahlus Sunnah that are syiah Ismailiyah, Ja'fariah and Imamiah. The rest are not accepted by Ahlus Sunnah such as Rafidah and others

The difference between these two was originally political but today each have own interpretations and opinions about certain things in religion, may be the same and may be differ

Then there are Sufi, the ones who follow spiritual path and detached themselves from the world, can be from Ahlus Sunnah or Syiah. They have their own way and teachings mainly on spiritual stuff.

There are heretical...most of heretic Islam no longer exist such as Muktazilah and Jabariah, they have been debunked long time ago. The existing heretic today is Wahhabi...(and Rafidah, forgot to mention)

There is no liberal, moderate, or extremist islam actually...

So it is simply non-heretical islam and heretical islam...that's all.

Edited by Qistina

Okay i simplify it like this so you guys can understand

Islam have 2 major sect

i. Ahlus Sunnah Waljama'ah - the ones who use 4 schools of law that are Syafi'e, Maliki, Hanbali and Hanafi and 2 school of faith that are Asyariah and Maturidiah

ii. Syiah - originally the supporters of the 4th Caliph, but they also have branches. 3 of them accepted by Ahlus Sunnah that are syiah Ismailiyah, Ja'fariah and Imamiah. The rest are not accepted by Ahlus Sunnah such as Rafidah and others

The difference between these two was originally political but today each have own interpretations and opinions about certain things in religion, may be the same and may be differ

Then there are Sufi, the ones who follow spiritual path and detached themselves from the world, can be from Ahlus Sunnah or Syiah. They have their own way and teachings mainly on spiritual stuff.

There are heretical...most of heretic Islam no longer exist such as Muktazilah and Jabariah, they have been debunked long time ago. The existing heretic today is Wahhabi.

There is no liberal, moderate, or extremist islam actually...

Okay so what do you consider the likes of Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, Al-Shabaab or ISIS

I consider them extremist groups?

John Milton 

All Muslims should convert to Scientology.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I ask you, why your media NEVER use this word "HERETIC/HERETICAL"?

They don't want to say "these are heretic Muslims", "these are heretical Islam"...why?

It is because they want to generalize muslims and islam to make easier for them to acheive their agenda. It is easier for western people to understand "heretic" and "non-heretic" isn't?

But yet you want to cathegorize as liberal, moderate and extremist...by means BY YOUR OWN DEFINITION....

So the one who have business with you, YOU will call them moderate, liberal...the one you don't like and want to mess with, YOU call them extremist....

maybe one day USA want to invade my country to retore democracy as an excuse...your media will play..."malaysian Muslims have become extremist Muslims"...or, "we are helping malaysian to free themselves from the extremist Islam and restore democracy"...while what you actually doing is put in your puppets ISIS into my country and then topple my king using US army and put in monkey to run the government on your behalf...

Edited by Qistina

They don't want to say "these are heretic Muslims", "these are heretical Islam"...why?

Because heretic is a term only an insane religious zealot would ever use. 

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

It is because they want to generalize muslims and islam to make easier for them to acheive their agenda. It is easier for western people to understand "heretic" and "non-heretic" isn't?

But yet you want to cathegorize as liberal, moderate and extremist...by means BY YOUR OWN DEFINITION....

So the one who have business with you, YOU will call them moderate, liberal...the one you don't like and want to mess with, YOU call them extremist....

Because heretic implies that there's only one true religion or doctrine, of which all must follow in the land, which in turn is taboo in western, secular society. 

We are civilized now and use words like "racist", "homophobic" or "misogynist" instead. Get with the times already.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well Malaysia does have some petroleum and plutonium, so maybe we will bring you some freedom soon. And delicious mayonnaise.

Illuminati mayonnaise, Jewish mayonnaise, Jewish Illuminati mayonnaise, Templar mayonnaise or Alien mayonnaise? I forgot which ones reign over your government.

Unrelated, is there such a thing as imbecile mayonnaise?

Edited by Fenixp

Well Malaysia does have some petroleum and plutonium, so maybe we will bring you some freedom soon. And delicious mayonnaise.

Illuminati mayonnaise, Jewish mayonnaise, Jewish Illuminati mayonnaise, Templar mayonnaise or Alien mayonnaise? I forgot which ones reign over your government.

Unrelated, is there such a thing as imbecile mayonnaise?

Low-fat mayonnaise.

• Like 3

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

US Media will never use the term Heretic/Heretical simply because - even as biased as our media is - being able to make a declaration like that implies the kind of position the media will never take because it requires them to declare that one side in non-Heretical.

Even with the steping in Christian culture, groups like the Koreshian Branch-Davidians are the Peoples Temple of the Disciples of Christ are going to be referred to as "sect" or "cult" and not "Heretical Christian movement" or similar.

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

US Media will never use the term Heretic/Heretical simply because - even as biased as our media is - being able to make a declaration like that implies the kind of position the media will never take because it requires them to declare that one side in non-Heretical.

Even with the steping in Christian culture, groups like the Branch-Davidians are the Peoples Temple of the Disciples of Christ are going to be referred to as "sect" or "cult" and not "Heretical Christian movement" or similar.

Yeah but Amentep I'm sure you can  agree that a little bit of censorship in the USA wouldn't be a bad idea in the interest of social harmony? You can have a free society but you dont have to have the USA definition of  free speech 

John Milton 

What Amentep says is correct. However, Qistina does have a point in this regard: "extremist Muslims" too often imply that what ISIS does is just standard Islam beliefs gone too far. There is not enough effort by the Western media - and, indeed, by the religious leaders of Muslim communities themselves - to communicate just how and why these groups do not represent Islam. Very few people in the West know anything about what being a Muslim entails, so it is very easy for people to think that there might be something in the religion that encourages such 'extremism'.

• Like 1

What Amentep says is correct. However, Qistina does have a point in this regard: "extremist Muslims" too often imply that what ISIS does is just standard Islam beliefs gone too far. There is not enough effort by the Western media - and, indeed, by the religious leaders of Muslim communities themselves - to communicate just how and why these groups do not represent Islam. Very few people in the West know anything about what being a Muslim entails, so it is very easy for people to think that there might be something in the religion that encourages such 'extremism'.

mmmm......I dont think I agree with that, I guess I expect you guys to be a lot more cleverer than that...I hold you guys in high regard 

How hard is it to not assume that the actions of 20,000 extrmists don't represent 2 Billion muslims globally....did you guys honestlly not realize this?

It seems like we need to state the obvious ?

John Milton 

Illuminati mayonnaise, Jewish mayonnaise, Jewish Illuminati mayonnaise, Templar mayonnaise or Alien mayonnaise? I forgot which ones reign over your government.Unrelated, is there such a thing as imbecile mayonnaise?

It's the Hibernianaise.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Funny, that, from a British person. Interestingly Canada is refusing to take single men, essentially, as refugees - http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-refugee-plan-women-children-families-1.3330185

Doubt there was much a security risk to begin with considering the source we are taking them from (camps).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra