Republican Presidential Debate

BruceVC

Why do you guys punish yourselves by watching this? I'd rather watch a Law & Order rerun.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

You described annoying college hipsters.

Yep.

As it is, the "Cultural Marxism" often wailed about is the creation of "outrage markets" for individuals to make money through sales to or clicks/views from said hipsters. I'd call that capitalism being capitalism, but I have a feeling someone will inform me that isn't real capitalism and post some youtube videos or aynclap navelgazing.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

You described annoying college hipsters.

Yep.

As it is, the "Cultural Marxism" often wailed about is the creation of "outrage markets" for individuals to make money through sales to or clicks/views from said hipsters.

I'm also not a fan of the term, "Cultural Marxism". Seems contrived to me. I've mentioned this in the past, but I suppose I'll do it again. 

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Things learned from this debate... Trump doesn't understand the Internet.

"We need people to infiltrate their internet!"

And Carly Fiorina has just invoked (I **** you not) margret thatcher.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Thatcher is the Jesus to Reagan's God for them, no?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I donno... but everything i've heard out of Britain about her has been rather negative.

I will say Trump just stumped me... he's saying that he'd preferred if we didn't attack Iraq.

And Cruz cannot shut up... why doesn't CNN kill his mic?

Jesus, this is getting stupid with the constant "Well This president sucks, I won't suck! Vote for me!"

I'm not entirely sure how these candidates think that they're actually going to GET any of this crap from the world community.

• Like 1

I will say Trump just stumped me... he's saying that he'd preferred if we didn't attack Iraq.

Trump opposed the Iraq war from the start.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Can't help but feel that Clinton and Obama are standing at two podiums with duct tape over their mouths for these candidates to take shots at.

Man, Donald Trump is the final form of Rob Ford.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Can't help but feel that Clinton and Obama are standing at two podiums with duct tape over their mouths for these candidates to take shots at.Ii

Its okay Calax, let the candidates insult Clinton and Obama. Let Trump continue to make offensive comments ....let the Republican circus continue

As I said numerous times the best way to ensue a Democrat and Clinton victory is for Trump to become the Republican candidate then the Democrats will have there time at bashing and undermining Republican  policy...and boy is Trump a big  and easy target   for criticism  :yes:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Jeb Bush gets my award for best " anti-Trump comment " 

I like when he said to Trump  " you won't be able to insult your way to the presidency "  :lol:  

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/15/jeb_bush_interrupts_trump_how_about_a_taste_of_your_own_medicine.html

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Can't help but feel that Clinton and Obama are standing at two podiums with duct tape over their mouths for these candidates to take shots at.Ii

Its okay Calax, let the candidates insult Clinton and Obama. Let Trump continue to make offensive comments ....let the Republican circus continue

As I said numerous times the best way to ensue a Democrat and Clinton victory is for Trump to become the Republican candidate then the Democrats will have there time at bashing and undermining Republican  policy...and boy is Trump a big  and easy target   for criticism  :yes:

Quite frankly, I feel Trump has the better chance out of the Republican candidates.

If Clinton gets elected we'll see whether all her mistakes and her husband's become public.

Trump has something that no other candidate has: salt of the earth; and it is weird because he is very far away from being your average joe blue collar working man. Yet compared to two faced politicians which have driven the country into the state that it is in, his clear no nonsense approach will resonate with many that are tired of sifting through all the bull**** and want clarity.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Quite frankly, I feel Trump has the better chance out of the Republican candidates.

If Clinton gets elected we'll see whether all her mistakes and her husband's become public.

Trump has something that no other candidate has: salt of the earth; and it is weird because he is very far away from being your average joe blue collar working man. Yet compared to two faced politicians which have driven the country into the state that it is in, his clear no nonsense approach will resonate with many that are tired of sifting through all the bull**** and want clarity.

Paul seemed like he was the only one actually concerned for the legislative process. Although Christy did make the point that a lot of the senators and congressmen on the debate were acting as if they weren't members of the government during the time that Obama was the president. At least Four of the people currently within the race were those who sought to undermine the office of the President with regard to Foreign Policy when they signed the Tom Cotton letter (basically everyone with an actual seat on the senate at the moment).

Hmm, who is next to drop out?

The voters.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Come now Orog..I can think of certain compliments for Trump but to say he is " salt of the earth  "  implies he is sincere and real...do you think this is accurate?

John Milton 

So is Trump winning yet?

Not yet....also what do you mean by Trump winning, do you mean in the debate ?

John Milton