Republican Presidential Debate

BruceVC

Well the petition to ban Trump from the UK has become the most popular with nearly 500,000 people having signed it..  Technically it just needed 100,000 to be considered for Parliamentary debate..

UK Petition to ban Donald Trump breaks record

He really does seem to make people to come together.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Trump lands another key endorsement.

1449867113295.png

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

"extremist Zionist organization "  ....typical Trump loyal follower

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

So the Bern is the most honest? Truth confirmed for being communist subversion.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Hah, I love that they threw Bill Clinton in at the bottom.  I'm pretty surprised at how honest Hillary is according to this.  

Martin O'Malley is clearly the winner here at politicking.

To be fair it only counts Bill's statements since 2007

Edited by Elerond

Ok you should know Politifact is a creation of the St. Petersburg Times and that newspaper is decidedly left of center. It is a lot closer to Mother Jones than it is to a legitimate news source. They habitually broadly construe the statements of those whose politics they disapprove of in order to apply a less than truthful rating and they also are very selective in the statements they analyze from those whose politics they like.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Ok you should know Politifact is a creation of the St. Petersburg Times and that newspaper is decidedly left of center. It is a lot closer to Mother Jones than it is to a legitimate news source. They habitually broadly construe the statements of those whose politics they disapprove of in order to apply a less than truthful rating and they also are very selective in the statements they analyze from those whose politics they like.

PolitiFact.com was started in August 2007 by Times Washington Bureau Chief Bill Adair, in conjunction with the Congressional Quarterly. In 2013, Adair was named Knight Professor of the Practice of Journalism and Public Policy at Duke University, and stepped down as Bureau Chief at the Times and as editor at PolitiFact.com. The Tampa Bay Times' senior reporter, Alex Leary, succeeded Bill Adair as Bureau Chief on July 1, 2013, and Angie Drobnic Holan was appointed editor of PolitiFact in October, 2013. Adair remains a PolitiFact.com contributing editor. 

In January 2010, PolitiFact.com expanded to its second newspaper, the Cox Enterprises-owned Austin American-Statesman in Austin, Texas; the feature, called PolitiFact Texas, covers issues that are relevant to Texas and the Austin area.

In March 2010, the Times and its partner newspaper, The Miami Herald, launched PolitiFact Florida, which focuses on Florida issues. The Times and the Herald share resources on some stories that relate to Florida.

Since then, PolitiFact.com expanded to other papers, such as The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, The Providence Journal, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, The Plain Dealer, Richmond Times-Dispatch, the Knoxville News Sentinel and The Oregonian. The Knoxville News Sentinel ended its relationship with PolitiFact.com after 2012. In 2014, the The Plain Dealer ended its partnership with PolitiFact.com after they reduced their news staff and were unwilling to meet "the required several PolitiFact investigations per week".

It is owned by Tampa Bay Times which was previously St. Petersburg Times (name was changed in 2012)

PolitiFact.com was awarded the Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting in 2009 for "its fact-checking initiative during the 2008 presidential campaign that used probing reporters and the power of the World Wide Web to examine more than 750 political claims, separating rhetoric from truth to enlighten voters."

In 2003, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette described the St. Petersburg Times as a "usually liberal" newspaper.

Tampa Bay Times/St. Petersburg Times has won multiple Pulitzer Prizes in categories (local reporting, editorial writing, featured writing, national reporting, investigative reporting, meritorious public service)

There is no media source without bias, but they seem to have good standing within American media companies from quite long time now. But everybody is free to interpret their reporting as they see best, which is why I mentioned who was behind the graph and which media outlet is her employer.

• Like 1

Any association with St Petersburg makes it inherently unreliable, since Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin comes from St Petersburg and as an ex KGB agent is known to control all its citizens' thoughts as well as its media. It's no accident that Carson/ Trump come out worst and Bernie best in those results, Putin wants a weak Bernie Presidency so he can annex Alaska without any interference. Don't worry though USA, as a benevolent leader he doesn't want to deprive you of Alaska's greatest contribution to the Union, Sarah Palin, so you get to keep her.

• Like 1

Any association with St Petersburg makes it inherently unreliable, since Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin comes from St Petersburg and as an ex KGB agent is known to control all its citizens' thoughts as well as its media. It's no accident that Carson/ Trump come out worst and Bernie best in those results, Putin wants a weak Bernie Presidency so he can annex Alaska without any interference. Don't worry though USA, as a benevolent leader he doesn't want to deprive you of Alaska's greatest contribution to the Union, Sarah Palin, so you get to keep her.

We don't wanna be greedy. If you take Alaska you get her too. She'll teach you how to speak American.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Perhaps a compromise? The Russian Federation would happily take Sarah Palin off your hands in exchange for Alaska and Vladimir Zhirinovsky. That would be a particularly good deal I feel since Zhiro would make an excellent potential Presidential candidate and act as an excellent foil to Mr Trump.

• Like 1

If I was american I'd vote for Trump. He's a piece of **** like the rest of them but he doesn't hide it. Compared to Hilary Clinton he's even charming, in the "I'm  a rich bastard and enjoy it" kind of way.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Politilie is more like it. Fact checkers are nothing but another stealth leftist attempt to discredit Republicans, preferably conservative ones. Media honors mean ****, American media is incredibly left biased and leftist agenda driven. They all cheered when the climate agreement was reached, these are supposed to be objective reporters.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Well, in Sweden there was a debate about possible lack of objectivity among the journalists, since 70% of the them responded to either vote for the Social Democrats (normal left), Vänster (communism, but the democratic and not boot in your face-kind) and Green Party (SJWs, Feminists, AntiFa). This made many people to question whether the news they were reading were actually news since the general election on 2014 gave the following results countrywide:

Social Democrats: 31,01%

Vänster: 5,72%

Green Party: 6,89%

This leaves the off-set between the general public and the journalists to be about 25-30%, which can be considered quite jarring because of the position media has in society. Anyhow, the journalists assured that it was no problem as their views did not interfere with their work, and that it is a good thing that they are mostly left-leaning; as leftists are always questioning norms and authority, according to themselves. 

Thus the debate ended with that note.

http://jmg.gu.se/digitalAssets/1284/1284227_nr38.pdf <--(Do a translate yourselves, i am too lazy)

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Don't tip-toe Meshugger, tell me all about the cultural marxists who control the media. 

Just a bunch of like minded fools who read, and deliberately misintrepret the works Foucault and Derrida.

Turn-ons:

- Discussing social changes in hip cafées

- Getting governmental grants

- Creating new social contexts that only they can solve

- Leading or being in charge of revolutions

- Moral ambiguity for some, moral absolutes for others

Turn-offs:

- Normal people working for a living

- Normal relationships

- High art

- Uncontrollable joy

- Beauty

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

You mean the people running the world and orchestrating the destruction of the white race are those annoying hipsters discussing Steven Universe's patriarchal textual meta-narrativity down at Starbucks?

Nah,

They are just the useful idiots. Those who give them grants, finance their projects, seminars and workshops are the ones running the show. It's not even a conspiracy, it's just people in power LARPing a game of Risk. 

If a country falls or a another rises is little of their concern. They make money out of it anyway.

I give you a hint: What doesn't the millions of refugees have when they arrive in the western world? Debt.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy