RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Rosbjerg

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/12/08/kings-quest-trailer/#more-255823

Guys check out the new Kings Quest trailer...I think its very nostalgic and I'm very excited :dancing:  :dancing:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

How long has the Uncharted 4 trailer existed and nobody told me? Saw it last night on my The Last of Us feed.

"One last time" is selling me. I hated the idea of Uncharted 4 when it was announced, I don't like franchises to overstay their welcome. But if this is truly going to be the last, count me in!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

How long has the Uncharted 4 trailer existed and nobody told me? Saw it last night on my The Last of Us feed.

"One last time" is selling me. I hated the idea of Uncharted 4 when it was announced, I don't like franchises to overstay their welcome. But if this is truly going to be the last, count me in!

Metal Gear 4 was supposed to be the last...then it turned out that it was only going to be the last game starring Solid Snake and here we are one Raiden and 4 Big Bosses later.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

There's only been two big boss games since then, silly goose. But yeah, really disappointed with where Metal Gear Solid has gone. But it still needs to make up for how awful 4 was.

There's only been two big boss games since then, silly goose. But yeah, really disappointed with where Metal Gear Solid has gone. But it still needs to make up for how awful 4 was.

Technically 3, or 4 (if you wanna count Ground Zeroes).

Guys check out the new Kings Quest trailer...I think its very nostalgic and I'm very excited dancing.gif  dancing.gif

Honestly, the gameplay didn't look very King's Quest-ish, what with all the jumping about, probably QTE-style.

Of course, I'm one of the weirdos that thinks point & click ruined adventure games.

Guys check out the new Kings Quest trailer...I think its very nostalgic and I'm very excited dancing.gif  dancing.gif

Honestly, the gameplay didn't look very King's Quest-ish, what with all the jumping about, probably QTE-style.

Of course, I'm one of the weirdos that thinks point & click ruined adventure games.

Yeah I tend to agree around the jumping, but the cartoonish like graphics is kind of King Quest ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Dragon's Lair ?

Yes, very similar. That's what it reminds me of :)

John Milton 

Ace Attorney Trilogy is on 3DS eshop today.

Suikoden II is available on PSN for PS3.

I don't have time to play either, but I'm still tempted to buy. I'm not good at this whole "saving" thing.

Damn CCP making me resub for a while

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm buying Suikoden II today and it's not even on the store of my region.

I almost bought it, backed off, now I'm deciding to do it.

Only the price and add to cart buttons have been removed.

I bet the initial $5.99 was an error and they're raising it to $9.99.

HD version of HOMM III is being made.

And is looking perhaps the most pointless* HD do over of a mostly pointless craze. Graphical updates for a game where graphics are irrelevant (say different and you're implying MMH6 > HOMM3 and thus should be fired into the sun post haste to protect the integrity of the species) and no expansions; but at least you'll be able to boast about your accomplishments on steam!

*Unless you want to buy on tablet, of course.

Damn CCP making me resub for a while

Was downloading yesterday 1,5 gig patch, will get in today if I get out of work!

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Funnily the scuttlebutt is that this is nothing like actual gameplay. Terrible music too.

Nope, FNV doesn't really take much from the old Van Buren. I don't think it's a good idea to make a non-Fallout Van Buren "Remake". I find it kind of pointless.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."