RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Rosbjerg

Gat is only companion I didn't romance in SRIV.

Heathen, you're going to hell for it. Take the chance to redeem by romancing Gat while you're in it.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I actually kind of hope that when you finish the main storyline with Gat, that you'll be able to continue the rest of the game with your original character. As cool as Gat is, I still like the stupid face of my hero more. tongue.png

After all........

dNPCKD.png

... He is the hero Steelport the universe deserves.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Bio fans already freaking the flip out flipping the freak out ****ting the **** diagonally over ME4

Recent rumors pointed out that the game might not see a beta on the PC, as Bioware are planning to instead focus on its console versions for this stage of its development/release.

This has sparked controversy among PC gamers, who have been worried that they might not even see “Mass Effect 4” on the PC at all, if the beta is any indication. Subsequently, various fans have taken up the position that if Bioware are going to delay the game’s release on the PC – but not for consoles – they’re going to pirate the game in protest.

Um. This is exactly the way they did it with ME1 back in 2007. In fact, they didn't even bother with the PC port themselves, they outsourced it (Demiurge). They did release it on PC eventually. I guess people have really short memories.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The vocal minority makes good headlines.. Bioware knows the average player enjoyed the series on pc.. And will of course cater to these fans while ignoring the whiners, as they should.

Fortune favors the bald.

2013 Shadow Warrior was one of the most under-rated games on the year. Everyone was put off because of Duke Nukem Forever but SW is basically a 90's shooter made with modern tech, done right. If you buy this btw do yourself a favour and play on the hardest setting, it can get difficult at times but the thing is on any lower difficulty you'll just mindlessly shoot things with your favourite gun. At the higher setting your levelling choices matter and you will notice the difference each upgrade makes. And you will use all the weapons, powers and sword because you have to and as a result Shadow Warrior becomes a much more interesting game where you put a lot of thought into fights and who you target and what weapon will be most effective ect, ect. 

Edited by Serrano

Thoughts from the award show:

I have to admit, I got a little choked up when they gave the award to Ken and Roberta Williams.  I grew up on Sierra On-Line, that company will always hold a very special place in my heart.  I'm still conflicted about the new King's Quest.  On the one hand, it's a new King's Quest, which is a bit of a dream come true.  On the other hand, it;s not being made by Roberta Williams, and I don't know how to feel about that.  I really hope it doesn't suck.

No Man's Sky, while it looks great in many ways, still seems like they completely missed in the scale department.  Now, this is probably a purposeful decision, in the interest of keeping gameplay faster, but one thing I love about space games is the sense of scale, of feeling like a tiny speck in a GIANT universe.  Seeing a planet start out as a dot way off in the distance and slowly grow into a giant so huge it fills your entire field of vision and beyond.  The transitions in No Man's Sky, at least in their trailers, from going from deep space to being on the planet's surface, happen so quickly that it completely misses that sense of scale and makes the planets feel small.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Bummer that you missed out on those 500 Sony Rewards Points. Could have made some strides towards the 7,000,000 needed for that harrier jet.

• Like 2

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Oh god, if I had known you can make this much money with that crap, then I'd totally tried to buy one. Damn, I just didn't expected people to be crazy like this...

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

New No Man's Sky trailer:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/12/06/no-mans-sky-gameplay-trailer?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Its probably going to be my first day one purchase, ever.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Minecraft in space. Your goal is to get to the galactic center, for which you need to trade/fight/craft to upgrade your ship and suit. There is some lore according to the developers but none of it has been released at this point.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

Oh god, if I had known you can make this much money with that crap, then I'd totally tried to buy one. Damn, I just didn't expected people to be crazy like this...

It's not crap, your French pencil moustache is crap. 

Edited by ManifestedISO

All Stop. On Screen.