What you did today.

Rosbjerg

Old friend of mine having schizo episode. About 25% word salad in the emails.

Is it wrong that I kind of find the writing genius?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Had a **** day and am very close to flying into a homicidal rage. I'm going to listen to Funhouse and kill some **** in video games to calm down.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I'm not an expert on mental illnesses but aren't schizos extremely dangerous?  

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Schizophrenia in combination with other disorders and experiences can be very dangerous.

But it's a mistake to treat 'crazy people' as always dangerous. It's not fair on them, and you'll really miss out on knowing some interesting people.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bought 5l of wine made Pita and invited friends over to play Risk - I usually win, but this time I got ****y and tried to hold Europe and take Asia.. That, as always, did not end well.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

Schizophrenia in combination with other disorders and experiences can be very dangerous.

But it's a mistake to treat 'crazy people' as always dangerous. It's not fair on them, and you'll really miss out on knowing some interesting people.

That's what this forum is for.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I can join the arm crippler club, I broke my left elbow joint when I was a kid (tried to ride my bike across a frozen lake) couldn't fully bend my arm for 3 years. But now its good as new, probably even better. 

I actually had to debate myself whether or not I wanted to ask this question because you can be so fanatical about physical fitness, but here goes: How did you fix it?

• Like 1

I actually had to debate myself whether or not I wanted to ask this question because you can be so fanatical about physical fitness, but here goes: How did you fix it?

A bone callus developed around the crack which made my elbow joint pop out when I tried to bend it (and that hurt) and it took time for my joint to regain its tightness. But I didn't care, I just played sports and ignored the pain, three years later that callus was completely ground down and my elbow was fine again. I think lots of mountain biking helped a great deal to fix my elbow.  

(Also I'm not a fanatic, I'm merely an enthusiast. There are sports fanatics out there you wouldn't believe it..)

I totally agree, I just asked because SPD lead many people to murder and hostage takings because the paranoia that comes with it seems to make some individuals extremely dangerous. There have been cases where people with SPD killed their partner because they believed those were FBI or mafia spies and awful things like that. Edited by Woldan

So the solution was to wear it down. Meh.

My middle finger joint is cracking now when I move it, by the way. It annoys the hell out of me, and considering that I broke my middle hand and not my finger... I have no idea how the hell that happened.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Found out idly wondering to my sister about elevators plunging down the shaft and crashing is risk we all accept does can scare kids enough for then to get off early.

Left before I mentioned the redundant safety measures. :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Magic. :)

There is a little bit of magic in everything.

*smug*

I have a magic arse.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

I am sitting in a boring class on iPads, but I need the credits and it is giving me a chance to experiment and learn how to use this stupid tablet on my own. They gave us like an hour to create a 10 second video, I made mine in about a minute and spent the rest of my time creating a vacation book.

Haha, he's got you there Wals.

He's not going to be laughing when he wakes up at three a.m. to see it undulating outside his bedroom window.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

Severe depression and bad luck is giving me a hard time and I need a break from the Internet, and everything else.

So, see you in a couple of months, guys. Ah, I hate departures...

Severe depression and bad luck is giving me a hard time and I need a break from the Internet, and everything else.

Sorry to hear that Woldan, take care and we'll hopefully hear from you soon.

• Like 1

Keep well Woldan, see you soon :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela