The Funny Things Thread

Rosbjerg

It's not bad, but I really like the last line from Thor best; Here take these drachma for your eyes, when you get to river Styx tell your threeheaded b**** I said hi!

The Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters was pretty weak though.

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

aKg8exj_700b.jpg

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

How empowering.

Hey, motivated me to confirm my dentist appointment, that's empowering.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

She should have stabbed the piece of crap who faked 'murdered' her son. That's EVIL.

It was funny for me but no doubt it was not funny for her.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

This is, without a doubt one of the funniest kickstarter promo I've seen! :D

Edited by Azdeus
  • Like 1

Funny how Orogun doesn't even blink with the 'I fake killed my child and gave his mother a heart attack' prank but oh noes FAKE GUN POINTED AT DOG PRANK! is outrageously evil. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Got a chuckle out of this old advert

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Funny how Orogun doesn't even blink with the 'I fake killed my child and gave his mother a heart attack' prank but oh noes FAKE GUN POINTED AT DOG PRANK! is outrageously evil. LMAO

Because I didn't watch that video.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif