Hacked Nude Photos: Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Yvonne Strahovski, etc.

ktchong

i think that they got what they deserved,it's a stupid thing to do putting your own naked\sex photos on the Icloud,when pratically can be hacked at any time by everyone or looked by NSA agents,Celebrities are stupid as hell.

probably the celebrities have no clue about phones or technology in general,they know about mobile phones as much my grandmother does.
if they really want to do photos naked,then they should took it with a simple camera and put in a safe,but it would have been better if they didn't took pics nude at all.
i laugh at the twitter Hollywood stars supporting each other and pointing the finger to the hackers when it was their fault from the very beginning
in my country the newspapers don't even report this,stupid censorship
now they have to live with the consequence of their actions,if i was Apple\FBI i would say to deal with it since they caused this by their own
it's ridicolous that when Celebrities get their own photos\videos leaked the FBI,NSA,Apple keep shutting down their leaked photos instantly,but if a normal woman or man has their photos hacked they won't lift a finger and will tell you to deal with it,people treated differently only because they're rich or famous.
FBI has no power in other countries and shouldn't be able to do nothing outside America,but they keep getting other countries' business,causing mayhem for the other countries so weapons\oil managers can continue their dirty business
like the current civil war in Iran and teasing Russia so they can start WW3 and gain $$$$$ from weapon business.

Edited by DarthDeven

The world doesn't revolve around you. "California laws" LOL. The guy who leaked the pictures most likely wasn't even american, let alone IN america, LET ALONE IN CALIFORNIA. Your pathetic laws don't apply to the free people from other countries, you need to learn this already.

No one ever said that it did.  However your notion that simply being a foreign national makes you 100% immune to another countries laws is so misguided as to be laughable.  That's why extradition treaties exist.  That's why it is the nationality of the victims that frequently determines who has jurisdiction.   Look up passive personality principle.  

Here's an example.  Russian hackers Smilyants and Drinkman were arrested by the authorities of the Netherlands in 2012, Smilyants was extradited weeks later to the U.S., where he declared a not-guilty plea and has been in U.S. custody since.

http://thehackernews.com/2014/04/dutch-court-accepts-to-extradite_19.html#sthash.bXQjdczz.dpuf

But then again I shouldn't expect much from somebody who believes that the National Reporter is a reliable source of news.  LOL 

The National Report's disclaimer page notes that:
National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental.
National Report publisher Allen Montgomery has also stated to the legitimate press that in no way should anyone construe the National Report as real news:
"It is our opinion that if a person is too lazy to check for multiple references [or at least one other source] ... and they spread misinformation around as fact, then they are to blame for their own stupidity, not us," he said.

However your notion that simply being a foreign national makes you 100% immune to another countries laws is so misguided as to be laughable.

I'm not even going to read further. By your brainwashed US logic, all homosexuals who've been to UAE and had sex should also be extradited to UAE to be stoned to death. Your laws have absolutely no power over anybody but you, you can shove them up yours.

Edited by Bester
IE Mod for Pillars of Eternity: link

Firstly, even if that girl is over 18 she doesn't look it. Hankering after girls who look underage is still weird.

Secondly, you're confusing society with the Daily Mail.

Thirdly, stop evading the core question. Why are you so keen on looking at women who don't want you to look at them?

Ironic to bring up the Mail given your outrage over so many things. I forget though, why do we care why Bester or anyone wants to look at Kate Upton's rack ?

They care cause I'm a likable person and everyone cares about things related to me, I think..!

Edited by Bester

i laugh at the twitter Hollywood stars supporting each other and pointing the finger to the hackers when it was their fault from the very beginning

it's not their fault the pictures were leaked, it's partly their fault it was possible at all, but Apple is just as "guilty". it's like saying it's your own fault when your money are stolen from you in a subway car, just because there are people that are good at picking pockets doesn't mean you're stupid for carrying around cash

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

i think that they got what they deserved,it's a stupid thing to do putting your own naked\sex photos on the Icloud,when pratically can be hacked at any time by everyone or looked by NSA agents,Celebrities are stupid as hell.

probably the celebrities have no clue about phones or technology in general,they know about mobile phones as much my grandmother does.

if they really want to do photos naked,then they should took it with a simple camera and put in a safe,but it would have been better if they didn't took pics nude at all.

now they have to live with the consequence of their actions,if i was Apple\FBI i would say to deal with it since they caused this by their own

it's ridicolous that when Celebrities get their own photos\videos leaked the FBI,NSA,Apple keep shutting down their leaked photos instantly,but if a normal woman or man has their photos hacked they won't lift a finger and will tell you to deal with it,people treated differently only because they're rich or famous.

FBI has no power in other countries and shouldn't be able to do nothing outside America,but they keep getting other countries' business,causing mayhem for the other countries so weapons\oil managers can continue their dirty business

like the current civil war in Iran and teasing Russia so they can start WW3 and gain $$$$$ from weapon business.

• Like 2

However your notion that simply being a foreign national makes you 100% immune to another countries laws is so misguided as to be laughable.

I'm not even going to read further. By your brainwashed US logic, all homosexuals who've been to UAE and had sex should also be extradited to UAE to be stoned to death. Your laws have absolutely no power over anybody but you, you can shove them up yours.

LOL  I should have expected that you would have cut off any attempt to actually educate yourself since you're much happier believing the tripe that  you read on blogs or parody sites and accepting it as fact.  Fine by me.

It's not brainwashed logic.  You are, as usual, dead wrong about your fictitious UAE example.  Homosexuality isn't a crime in the USA.  So an extradition request from the UAE aimed at prosecuting anyone for those crimes would likely be denied.  Read up on a principle called dual criminality as it applies to extradition.  It basically states that in order to extradited the crime committed overseas must also be a crime in the defendants home country.  Not a crime in the USA?  No extradition.  

The UAE analogy wasn't pertinent when you tried to make the same argument in the Assange discussion and it isn't pertinent now.  

Germany is one of  8 countries that prohibit extradition of their own citizens but that does not make citizens of Germany immune to prosecution for crimes committed in the US (even if the crime is done at a distance - cyber crime).   These countries including Germany often have laws in place that give them jurisdiction over those crimes.  By virtue of such jurisdiction, they prosecute and try their own citizens accused of crimes committed abroad as if the crime had occurred within the country's borders.  Again the principle of dual criminality applies.  If it is a crime in both countries the foreign national is still subjected to prosecution but in these particular cases it is the foreign nationals country that prosecutes.   The accused does not get to skate simply because they committed a crime in a foreign country.  And there was a recent cases of computer hackers from Russia being arrested in the Netherlands and being extradicted to the US to stand trial.  

Do some reading before you start spouting legal nonsense.

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/98-958.pdf

Edited by kgambit
  • Like 1

I'm not sure it's worthwhile to argue with Bester. Sure, it's fun to call him on his lackadaisical approach to trolling (I still miss Lord of Flies) but it's not like he's here to engage in actual discussion.

LoF was the gay communist right?

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm not sure it's worthwhile to argue with Bester. Sure, it's fun to call him on his lackadaisical approach to trolling (I still miss Lord of Flies) but it's not like he's here to engage in actual discussion.

Yep, I think he was also Krezack.  He really put his heart into his drivel.   :blush:

• Like 2

I'm not sure it's worthwhile to argue with Bester.  Sure, it's fun to call him on his lackadaisical approach to trolling (I still miss Lord of Flies) but it's not like he's here to engage in actual discussion. 

LOL  You're probably right.  :)  But damn if his posts aren't a target rich environment. 

LOL You're probably right. :) But damn if his posts aren't a target rich environment.

In my experience, it's usually best to ignore someone when they start spouting crazy ****. Either they're trolling and not worth engaging, or they have some serious issues and need some help.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

but how can you ignore someone in need of help?

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

but how can you ignore someone in need of help?

Get drunk and have sex.

• Like 2

Yep, I think he was also Krezack. He really put his heart into his drivel. :blush:

Wait...Krezack or Karzak? Or are they one and the same??

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

LOL  I should have expected that you would have cut off any attempt to actually educate yourself since you're much happier believing the tripe that  you read on blogs or parody sites and accepting it as fact.  Fine by me.

It's not brainwashed logic.  You are, as usual, dead wrong about your fictitious UAE example.  Homosexuality isn't a crime in the USA.  So an extradition request from the UAE aimed at prosecuting anyone for those crimes would likely be denied.  Read up on a principle called dual criminality as it applies to extradition.  It basically states that in order to extradited the crime committed overseas must also be a crime in the defendants home country.  Not a crime in the USA?  No extradition.  

The UAE analogy wasn't pertinent when you tried to make the same argument in the Assange discussion and it isn't pertinent now.  

Germany is one of  8 countries that prohibit extradition of their own citizens but that does not make citizens of Germany immune to prosecution for crimes committed in the US (even if the crime is done at a distance - cyber crime).   These countries including Germany often have laws in place that give them jurisdiction over those crimes.  By virtue of such jurisdiction, they prosecute and try their own citizens accused of crimes committed abroad as if the crime had occurred within the country's borders.  Again the principle of dual criminality applies.  If it is a crime in both countries the foreign national is still subjected to prosecution but in these particular cases it is the foreign nationals country that prosecutes.   The accused does not get to skate simply because they committed a crime in a foreign country.  And there was a recent cases of computer hackers from Russia being arrested in the Netherlands and being extradicted to the US to stand trial.  

Do some reading before you start spouting legal nonsense.

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/98-958.pdf

LOL. You country is renown for kidnapping people from around the world without legal grounds (Bout) and when you can't do it (Snowden, Assange), you start threatening everyone in an agony of butthurt.

Seriously though. A guy from the country that has Guantanamo concentration camp and secret prisons all over the world is going to educate a free European on the legal system? LOL. A guy from a country that conducts warrantless surveillance against their own citizens? DOUBLE LOL.

I bet one wrong word from your mouth and the SWAT would be banging on your door to shoot your dad ("accidentally", ofc!) and to take you away to a black site.

Take this guy away, bring me another one, this one's too easy.

Edited by Bester

it's not their fault the pictures were leaked, it's partly their fault it was possible at all, but Apple is just as "guilty". it's like saying it's your own fault when your money are stolen from you in a subway car, just because there are people that are good at picking pockets doesn't mean you're stupid for carrying around cash

in this case it's different,you know that there are hackers around,so you don't take your own naked pics and upload them to a server that can be hacked easily

if you know that in a place there are a lot of criminals\thieves that steal everything if you leave it unguarded don't leave it there in the first place

if they didn't really wanted for your pics to be leaked,don't do pics,or like i've said,put them in a safe place.

you can't expect to leave fancy stuff around thieves and pretend that is going to stay there when you return

try to leave a pure diamond\gold chain necklace around a slum,it's going to dissapear,unless you're VERY lucky

i don't justify the hackers because it's still criminal to put pics online without permission,but it's still their fault because they took these pictures first.

ehi english is not my first launguage,idiot,so have some respect,i'm trying my best and you even mock me? **** you

• Like 1

Is your space bar broken?  I think your english is fine, Darth Deven, but your lack of spacing and capitalization makes it very hard to read your posts.  

Honestly I do remember we had a poster years back who was using a broken keyboard, and there were certain issues with his posts.  It helped when he explained that to us.

ehi english is not my first launguage,idiot,so have some respect,i'm trying my best and you even mock me? **** you

So? What language is your first language that doesn't use punctuation, proper spacing, capitalization, etc. These things are generally not language specific. I can appreciate some syntax, definition, or 'lost in translation' errors in anyone posting in a second language, but basic paragraph formation errors on the scale you subject us to I have no patience for. **** me? Grow up.

Stop making piss poor excuses that really have no relevance to your failure and type/write legibly if you want people to read your posts or to not have Weird Al's video follow your illegible drivel. Learn from it. Dance.

Edited by Valsuelm