What you did today

Rosbjerg

I received a call yesterday about extending my employment contract. We have an e-meeting to discuss it on Monday. I'm inclined to accept whatever they offer. This working from home has ruined me for going to an office every day!

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

And the project I spent a year on got cancelled as the client decided they no longer need it.

NZG9nYX.jpg

But you still have the requirements, functional architecture, and some reusable code, right? Right?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

And the project I spent a year on got cancelled as the client decided they no longer need it.

NZG9nYX.jpg

But you still have the requirements, functional architecture, and some reusable code, right? Right?

Yeah, it's all checked in, which is a pain in the ass as we now have to back all that stuff out. But it's all lying in some patch on our servers some place. Kind of funny, but I see their point - don't pay up when you paid for something and it was broken on delivery and then they ask you to pay to fix it.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm in Crested Butte, CO for a wedding. I keep calling it crusted butt and giggling because I'm very mature. I'll post some pics tomorrow if I can. About to head out to go spend the GDP of Shady's Sock Wallet Republic of Pants on dinner

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

post-296-0-34037000-1405213817_thumb.jpg

Anyone know what this is? Found my daughter eating them. They are about the size of a cherry tomato and taste a bit like peach.

Edit: for some reason the site uploaded the pic sideways.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

attachicon.gif20140712_180058.jpg

Anyone know what this is? Found my daughter eating them. They are about the size of a cherry tomato and taste a bit like peach.

Edit: for some reason the site uploaded the pic sideways.

Shouldn't you be asking this question of a FREE HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Probably. Turns out they're cherry plums though

• Like 1

Devastatorsig.jpg

There are some berries out there where a single fruit can trash your liver and kidneys forever, if you survive. You must teach your children not to eat or even touch any berries (and mushrooms) unless you can identify them 100%. 

True Lover's Knot, common spindle, yew, their fruits are very common, look colorful and tasty but ingestion will surely change your life forever. 

Also teach your kids to never eat fruits growing low on the ground. Fox tapeworm also seriously screws up your liver. 

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 2

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Yeah, we had a talk with her about never eating anything she finds growing unless we say its ok. We really need to hammer it home for my boy when he understands better because he eats everything. Ate the coating off my xbox controller analog stick.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I helped a VERY attractive lady with a dead battery in her car yesterday. She offered to take me to dinner as a way to say thanks. WTF? Why does this happen AFTER I get married?

Of course I politely declined.

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I got really drunk and watched Germany beat Argentina.

I helped a VERY attractive lady with a dead battery in her car yesterday. She offered to take me to dinner as a way to say thanks. WTF? Why does this happen AFTER I get married?

Your wife set it up as an elaborate test of faithfulness.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I got really drunk and watched Germany beat Argentina.

Your wife set it up as an elaborate test of faithfulness.

LOL That is something my first wife would have done.

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

Yeah, we had a talk with her about never eating anything she finds growing unless we say its ok. We really need to hammer it home for my boy when he understands better because he eats everything. Ate the coating off my xbox controller analog stick.

Tell your son to eat the Playstation controller instead. It tastes much sweeter.

I would have politely declined my marriage. For 2 hours.

Edited by Woldan

I just found out there is a vegan nazi hipster cooking show. Here I thought that nazis couldn't be more pathetic.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I just found out there is a vegan nazi hipster cooking show. Here I thought that nazis couldn't be more pathetic.

May I remind the honourable genetleman about an alternative:

A casual drunk casual lesbian cooking show?

EDIT: I shouldn't have to advise viewers that the show gets better as it goes on. BECAUSE SHE GETS DRUNK.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 2

-Elwood Blues

Since everybody here is having a vacation I have to do the jobs of two people, and things always get super busy when this happens, as if everyone in the world knew about my situation. I have to ******* do ten things simultaneously.

Kill me.

KILL ME

Hitler was a vegetarian.

Since everybody here is having a vacation I have to do the jobs of two people, and things always get super busy when this happens, as if everyone in the world knew about my situation. I have to ******* do ten things simultaneously.

Kill me.

KILL ME

You want some hugs? I can give you some hugs. :) Why does your employer not hire extra help?

My sister just squeezed out her kid, and as I expected she's asking if I can take her dog. Little whore.

Story of her life, as soon as she get's something new and shiney infront of her she looses interest in all else. Poor dog.

Edited by Rosbjerg

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

The good:

Closed on my refi today and now besides my mortgage I have no debt

I also got a raise

The bad:

I've admitted defeat to lactose. I tried for a while to simply deny my intolerance but was unable to will it so

The ugly:

Me. I still frighten children and small animals

• Like 3

Free games updated 3/4/21

Had a really bad day in the office, maybe it had something to do with me doing hard cardio the day before and only having slept 4 hours. I fell asleep in my chair several times.  Torture. 

But despite those negative things I miraculously managed to easily beat my personal best in deadlifting,  3x 3 repetitions of 170 kilograms (375lbs). Thats not bad considering I'm weighing 97. It wasn't even very hard and my back feels great. (I want to be able to deadlift 200 some day though)

170kg_zps077824a3.jpg

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I successfully passed one week of broken hand. It's madness. Not much the pain, but I am so extremely bored, and I feel like I am becoming more depressed each day. Never in my life I would be more happy to be at work right now.

At least two more weeks to go. Probably even three weeks. :/

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Can't edit my post anymore. Such madness.

Just got back from Doc. I'll need a surgical intervention, because my finger bones might rotate. Now that means I am probably out of the game for at least 5 or 6 weeks.

Guess how happy I am about this news...

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Your finger bones might rotate...what the hell did you really do to your hand?  Which bones are broken? 

In any case, get better soon and I hope it isn't as bad as it sounds.

You want some hugs? I can give you some hugs. :) Why does your employer not hire extra help?

You don't happen to know some hot girls that give hugs for free? Darn.

My employer doesn't get any extra help because I'm his little b!tch. Or maybe because of budget reasons. Probably both.

Edited by Woldan