KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back

Rosbjerg

I can't believe people are digging that video, with that Chicks horrible form and cheating. That workout is a joke.

Somehow, the people don't care about that

echecs-betul-cemre-yildiz.jpg

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

SUBEDIT: i doubt a video of Malena Morgan eating a sandwich would be actually safe for work.

We should test this.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Speaking of workouts

'snip'

EDIT: NSFW, but no actual nudity.

SUBEDIT: i doubt a video of Malena Morgan eating a sandwich would be actually safe for work.

Kind of reminds me of this video

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

We should test this.

I'm pretty shure one of you social media types should pitch the idea to her. She is on twitter and facebook.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

We should test this.

I'm pretty shure one of you social media types should pitch the idea to her. She is on twitter and facebook.

I'm not though. I'll see if I can get a little bleeder to do it.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

VRVPL.jpg

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 9

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I go for natural bewbs as well. "Enhanced" breasts look very bad to me.

Watching Tomorrow When the War Began.

Have we already seen Caitlin Stasey?

-Elwood Blues

yes, by yours truly 

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

For that midweek re-gather of thought...

tumblr_n9iutvzMdk1qij4o1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n94vf123ow1sqn821o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n94wuejoxe1sqn821o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8pzvtn5qX1r9m6hho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8lyjhKWOM1qfhdw7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n96zmjYumn1sgq7k1o1_500.jpg

• Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Image13.jpg
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

watched a terrible movie called All Cheerleaders Die, but it had cute girls, so I googled it. which led me to discover these images, weirdly enough 

1000x1000.jpg

Brittney_Powell_1.jpg

Photo-shoots-jessica-heap-19442985-367-5

tumblr_m7hubdI5Y51qz9qooo1_1280.jpg

natasha-chang.jpg

trishelle-cannatella-large-photo-7.jpg

464921.jpg

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

as for the girls in the movie:

fffNBJk2.jpeg

reanin-johannink05.jpg

brooke_butler_a_p.jpg

sianoa-smit-mcphee-01.jpg

476930-caitlin-stasey.jpg

ehem

reanin-johannink03.jpg

• Like 1
Walsingham said: