KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back

Rosbjerg

Less skank, moar class.

Gemma.

gemma is cute, but we saw too many o' her early movies to immediate think "class" when we see her.

RearWindow+Edith+001.jpg

grace stands alone, but gong li and kate winslet deserve mention.

011_gong_li_theredlist.jpg

How-to-Draw-Kate-Winslet-Gray-01.jpg

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

5955_0dad.jpeg

• Like 7

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

WTF happened there?

-Elwood Blues

WTF happened there?

hmmm. just a guess: God punished you for doing something unsavory while looking at girly pictures. 

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

If he's going to start punishing people for doing that then I guess the internet is going to make him too busy to punish anything else.

On topic, permit me to introduce Hailey Clauson.

hailey-clauson-magnificent-mondays-throw

the-libertine-magazine-as-the-dust-settl

-Elwood Blues

If he's going to start punishing people for doing that then I guess the internet is going to make him too busy to punish anything else.

am suspecting that qualities o' ubiquitous and omniscient makes that observation irrelevant, but am agreeing that if there is an All-Powerful, one would hope that wal's internet browsing history would be o' negligible concern. nevertheless, you were smote while posting girly pictures, so perhaps He is inordinate concerned with your personal... hygiene?

am perhaps dating our self again, but anybody recall best looking girl in the possible worst john hughes film, evar?

CareerOpportunities.jpg

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 3

It's, er, what's-her-name. I remember seeing that movie at the drive-in, after I drove-in my motorcycle and met some buddies. No dates, just dudes that night. It's what's-her-name, she played the wife in A Beautiful Mind. Also the messed up girlfriend in Requiem for a Dream. 

Edited by ManifestedISO

All Stop. On Screen.

It's, er, what's-her-name. I remember seeing that movie at the drive-in, after I drove-in my motorcycle and met some buddies. No dates, just dudes that night. It's what's-her-name, she played the wife in A Beautiful Mind. Also the messed up girlfriend in Requiem for a Dream. 

yup. jennifer connelly. she looks so young in that pic, but in our defense, that were 1991 and in 1991, Gromnir were much younger too.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

yup. jennifer connelly. she looks so young in that pic, but in our defense, that were 1991 and in 1991, Gromnir were much younger too.

HA! Good Fun!

Hey, at least you didn't post a pic of her in Labyrinth.  She was only 15 there.  :p

there was this awful movie about some old evil, where Jennifer Connelly could control insects. apparently she's 14 in that one. and I really liked her more in it than how she looks now (in Noah, for example)  :cat:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.