Music... must go on...

Gorth

Probably Covenant's worst album - particularly with the main single being (arguably) complete garbage - but this is a decent song, IMO.

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Brilliant duet

-Björk & Thom Yorke video-

I've always admired Björk.  She's testament to the fact that sometimes you can eschew the mainstream machine and become an icon because you're just so damn talented.  She's made a career of releasing whatever her very weird Icelandic brain felt like releasing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRQiKKI3Fg

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

h*snipped*

Congratulations. You just made me glad not to be young. At least I don't have to go to clubs and listen to crap any more. :)

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

h*snipped*

Congratulations. You just made me glad not to be young. At least I don't have to go to clubs and listen to crap any more. :)

Have to go to clubs?

You must have frequented the wrong clubs.... or clubbing in general just isn't for you. It isn't for everyone.