RAnDoM VidEO GAmE NeWS

LadyCrimson

https://revolution.co.uk/news/2013/11/05/broken-sword-5-release-4th-december/

Dec 4th release date for the Broken Sword game.

6416437947_6c56ccbf5c_z.jpg

Welcome back George Stobart and Nico Collard.  I missed you, my friends.

Between this and Moebius, I will be doing a lot of pointing and a lot of clicking in the near future.  :grin:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Bester, that's our Christian values for you. 

It's really not.  Lara Croft looks way better in the most recent game than she did with her big pixelated triangles in the earlier versions.  She's still wearing a tank top and short shorts, so I fail to see how it was some religious or feminist movement to cover her up.

Both of the cartoony people look ridiculous.  I'm sure there is a market for that type of art, but it shouldn't be surprising that it isn't mainstream. 

• Like 1

Bester, that's our Christian values for you. 

It's really not.  Lara Croft looks way better in the most recent game than she did with her big pixelated triangles in the earlier versions.  She's still wearing a tank top and short shorts, so I fail to see how it was some religious or feminist movement to cover her up.

Both of the cartoony people look ridiculous.  I'm sure there is a market for that type of art, but it shouldn't be surprising that it isn't mainstream. 

Considering that latest installment of Tomb Raider was fastest selling game in the whole franchise, so I would say that Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics did their market research quite well (although rumors say that SQ wanted even better sales for the game ) 

I smell something rotten and disgusting 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=709124

From a post in that thread;

As we discussed a couple threads ago this is purely to mimic the porting and memory allocations that are available in the next gen consoles without having to do anything with the actual engine. It is a useless limit for sure.

I think that the sales of RAM modules will spike this month, rather than CoD sales going down. But I'm just guessing.

I will check my RAM-based derivatives, Activision stock portfoolio and then report back as soon as possible.

As of Lara Croft looking less feminine and less "provoking" imagery in general....well, people can always keep fooling themselves that having fantasies about body types as an ideal is to fantasize about mediocre and avarage body types. It will be gone soon enough. 

It makes about as much sense as men fantasizing about getting less blowjobs.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I mean c'mon, even with the toned down more "realistic" body type, Lara still had the biggest chest of all the women in the game.

It just wasn't as noticeable as it was in earlier games.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Well, she got the biggest rack if you like boys, that is.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Did i mention that i prefer boobs over butts?

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

As of Lara Croft looking less feminine and less "provoking" imagery in general....well, people can always keep fooling themselves that having fantasies about body types as an ideal is to fantasize about mediocre and avarage body types. It will be gone soon enough.

It's not really about fantasizing though.

New Lara looks more aesthetically pleasing, however, because she actually resembles a human being as opposed to the absurdity that was the first few games (never mind that graphical fidelity has skyrocketed since then too).

Yup, sex doesn't sell.

• Like 2

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Grim Dawn is out on Steam Early Access right now.  It's still in alpha state, but it's pretty polished and functional for an alpha state game.  I've been playing it since it first released to the backers (I was a backer since even before the Kickstarter) and can attest to the fact that the game is in good shape.  Right now all you get is Act 1 and 4 masteries to choose from, but Act 2 should be on the way shortly.  It generally takes me about 15 or 16 hours to run through Act 1, but you could likely speedrun it in under 10 if you really wanted to.  No multiplayer yet, but that shoud also be arriving soon.  If you've played Titan Quest then you know what you're in for with this game.  The setting is different but the core of the game is largely the same as TQ.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

This discussion becomes so utterly pathetic when one side can't even admit she has been toned down. Why is this even a discussion?

She used to be a Playboy model, now she's a school teacher. That's an order of magnitude's difference.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Old school Lara had bigger bewbs - fact  

New school Lara is more attractive - opinion (my opinion)

Meanwhile, while this ridiculous argument is going on, actual video game news is happening:

There is a new Humble Bundle featuring WB games

Arkham Asylum, FEAR 2 & 3, and LotR War in the North.  Plus Arkham City & Scribblenauts Unlimited if you pay more than $4.23 (at the moment).

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

This discussion becomes so utterly pathetic when one side can't even admit she has been toned down. Why is this even a discussion?

She used to be a Playboy model, now she's a school teacher. That's an order of magnitude's difference.

She used to be a Playboy model? Are you kidding? Have you seen a Playboy model? She used to be an anime character, by and simple. The giant eyes and impossible curves, all the visual shorthand to create the lines of a sexy type character so your brain could fill in the blanks and turn her into a sexy character. I find the new Lara to be the first attractive version because she looks like a real person, someone that I, a real person, would be attracted to. Getting your rocks off to your "Playboy model" version is as disturbing as hentai.

TR1.jpg

Ooooh so sexy... Look at those strategically placed orbs that create a shape like something vaguely female!

Edited by TrueNeutral

Meanwhile, while this ridiculous argument is going on, actual video game news is happening:

Arkham Asylum, FEAR 2 & 3, and LotR War in the North.  Plus Arkham City & Scribblenauts Unlimited if you pay more than $4.23 (at the moment).

grinanimated.gif

Excellent, this is now the third time in a row when someone has reposted the news I had already posted a bit earlier :p

Boobs sure can have a blinding effect though, the roads are bloody dangerous every spring.

grinanimated.gif

Excellent, this is now the third time in a row when someone has reposted the news I had already posted a bit earlier :p

Boobs sure can have a blinding effect though, the roads are bloody dangerous every spring.

My post was a whole 5 minutes after yours, it took me longer than that to link the text and copy the game titles (I'm at work so it can take me a while to make a post in between doing actual work) so I never saw your post until after I already posted.  The lesson here is that I should probably be doing more actual work and less posting on forums right now. :p

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

You are crazy, she is sporting a solid C cup in the game.

Lets put it into another perspective: Pretend that i am a woman that says that the bigger a **** is, the better, and you're saying: "whoa! hold on there girl, 7 inches is quite enough!"

All while Alan wants to add that the curvature is more aesthetically pleasing than the size.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

So they made Lara's breasts a bit smaller, is that it ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

You are crazy, she is sporting a solid C cup in the game.

Lets put it into another perspective: Pretend that i am a woman that says that the bigger a **** is, the better, and you're saying: "whoa! hold on there girl, 7 inches is quite enough!"

All while Alan wants to add that the curvature is more aesthetically pleasing than the size.

You are actually saying 7 inches might as well be a vagina, since you said her current rack is like a boys chest.

Also I want to go to whatever school mkreku went to if they look like this:

Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-2013-Wallpaper-HD

bewbs mean nothing, when will you guys understand, that the most important features of a woman are her legs and her hip-to-waist ratio  :geek:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.