What Each Country Leads the World In

Guard Dog

5414.png

This is just great! Lawnmowers! USA, USA, USA  :lol:

They actually researched this: http://thedoghousediaries.com/maplesyrup

• Like 6

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Do you suppose emperor penguins actually do control the other penguins? If so, to what end?

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I love the Australia scoring " Deadly animals  and Melanoma "

That's accurate :lol:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Do you suppose emperor penguins actually do control the other penguins? If so, to what end?

Cooking meth.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Time to go to Romania and download stuff

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

A lot of fascists there on the Isle, eh? I had no idea.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I haven't been killed by a lawnmower, so where's my Nobel Laureate?

Have you eaten hot dogs or fall off bed or chair?  If you have, it may have cost you your Nobel :)

USA falling off beds and chairs, getting killed by lawnmowers, nobel laureates and eating hot dogs

http://thedoghousediaries.com/maplesyrup

Curse my love of hotdogs and personal clumsiness! :aiee:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Fascist movements, I do believe they're referring to Mr Cleese's funny walk.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I haven't been killed by a lawnmower, so where's my Nobel Laureate?

I always wondered where Stephen King got the ideas for Maximum Overdrive from (don't know how to link to a specific spot in the video, but there are deadly lawnmovers alright)...

http://youtu.be/_jvqPvDUEW8

I found it slight amusing that Bulgaria is no. 1 in "Living the American Dream".

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

A lot of fascists there on the Isle, eh? I had no idea.

Well, I've been up since 06.30 and not bumped into a single fascist.

Good to know they're seeing someone.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Sweden? Atheism? Really?!

While it might be technically true, due to how surveys are made, I much doubt that claim. The most common answer you get to the question "are you religious?" is "No, but I do believe in something.", wishy washy faith is still faith.

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Sweden? Atheism? Really?!

While it might be technically true, due to how surveys are made, I much doubt that claim. The most common answer you get to the question "are you religious?" is "No, but I do believe in something.", wishy washy faith is still faith.

Hadn't thought about it quite that way before.

I'm no stranger to self-doubt. but to carry that self doubt into accepting God exists, but that you really can't commit to what kind of God... that's actually stupendously weak-ass. If you're making **** up based on a hunch then FFS rear back!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.