What Each Country Leads the World In

Guard Dog

I see Spain has the cocaine use as their merit. My brother wasn't lying when he said people offered him to buy drugs wherever he went when he was in Spain.

Wow he is lucky, that never happens to me when I travel :blink:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I see Spain has the cocaine use as their merit. My brother wasn't lying when he said people offered him to buy drugs wherever he went when he was in Spain.

Wow he is lucky, that never happens to me when I travel :blink:
Poor guy despises drugs! LOL!

He was also approached by women with a certain proffession. "Hola Papi!" They said to him.

Edited by Labadal
  • Like 1

Sweden? Atheism? Really?!

While it might be technically true, due to how surveys are made, I much doubt that claim. The most common answer you get to the question "are you religious?" is "No, but I do believe in something.", wishy washy faith is still faith.

Sweden's been top of the list in atheism for years now. Goddamn heathens and their common sense...

As for the ladies, we all know Russia leads in that.  :dancing:

Edited by licketysplit
  • Like 1

Hungary doesn't have Abba.

There is also that reason why Hungary is better.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Good thing you're challenging Wals and not one of the Americans. We kill people with lawnmowers here. My weapon of choice is a John Deere 42"

• Like 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

So Sweden is useless as always?

Then again, you do realize that we are slowly preparing to take over the world, right? That's why we are having you decorate your homes in our furniture. :devil:

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

An atheist believes in something, namely that God doesn't exist. The implications are just as profound and life altering as believing that he does.

There's two philosophies in atheist community, Gnostic Atheism and Agnostic Atheism. Gnostic Atheists believe there is no god. Agnostic Atheists acknowledge they don't know, but see no need to jump to the affirmative. In essence, they simply do not have a belief in god.
  • Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

An atheist believes in something, namely that God doesn't exist. The implications are just as profound and life altering as believing that he does.

There's two philosophies in atheist community, Gnostic Atheism and Agnostic Atheism. Gnostic Atheists believe there is no god. Agnostic Atheists acknowledge they don't know, but see no need to jump to the affirmative. In essence, they simply do not have a belief in god.

Religious propaganda detected! True Atheists don't believe, Atheism it's just scientific thinking.

2630372569_75089e7c91_o.jpg

• Like 2

*facepalm*

Not ANOTHER failure to understand science. Science doesn't perform experiments to prove theories. it does them in order to disprove theories.

Oh.

hang on.

I've been fooled by Oby's new avatar.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

*facepalm*

Not ANOTHER failure to understand science. Science doesn't perform experiments to prove theories. it does them in order to disprove theories.

Oh.

hang on.

I've been fooled by Oby's new avatar.

Wat? Where you find this on pic?

Probably graphical form is too hard to understanding, take this classical explanation of Atheism instead.

Russell's teapot

Many orthodox people speak as though it were the business of sceptics to disprove received dogmas rather than of dogmatists to prove them. This is, of course, a mistake. If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense. If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time...

I ought to call myself an agnostic; but, for all practical purposes, I am an atheist. I do not think the existence of the Christian God any more probable than the existence of the Gods of Olympus or Valhalla. To take another illustration: nobody can prove that there is not between the Earth and Mars a china teapot revolving in an elliptical orbit, but nobody thinks this sufficiently likely to be taken into account in practice. I think the Christian God just as unlikely...

add to this Occam's razor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

and  you take explanation why Atheists just ignore any "God" and any religion.

Chemist Peter Atkins said that the point of Russell's teapot is that there is no burden on anyone to disprove assertions. Occam's razor suggests that the simpler theory with fewer assertions (e.g. a universe with no supernatural beings) should be the starting point in the discussion rather than the more complex theory

I haven't been killed by a lawnmower, so where's my Nobel Laureate?

A Nobel laureate is someone who's received a Nobel Prize, not a Nobel Prize. Or are you asking for your own personal Peter Higgs to put on display?

Edited by AGX-17

The only reason I've never been awarded a Nobel Prize is because they don't have one for fishing, or whiskey drinking, or any of the other things I'm good at, Which I think is a shame!   :lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Actually most Atheistic country is not Sweden. In Sweden 12% of believers, it's smallest percentage in West Europe, but ex-Warsaw pact countries (Czechoslovakia, Hungary etc) have same percentage of believers and  ex-Soviet republics have only 5-7 % believers.

Also Atheistic countries have highest IQ.

http://arstechnica.com/science/2013/08/new-meta-analysis-checks-the-correlation-between-intelligence-and-faith/

I haven't been killed by a lawnmower, so where's my Nobel Laureate?

A Nobel laureate is someone who's received a Nobel Prize, not a Nobel Prize. Or are you asking for your own personal Peter Higgs to put on display?

He'd look spiffy on the mantle.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man