KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.

Rosbjerg

Due to the big lips and all that makeup / photoshop, it looks to me as if a male tries to look female, that's all.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

She did in fact used to be a man, she worked as a valet/martial arts instructor for an inspector of the Paris Surete, and was often labelled a fool by said individual.

• Like 4

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

After looking at the face I first thought it's a man.

Hard to tell for certain without seeing her move, but her adam's apple, 'chest', shoulders, and hands are consistently feminine. The feet might be inconsistent. But on balance I'd say it was a woman.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sweet steam-powered Jesus!

Gentlemen, I have been conducting research, and can assure you that in my considered opinion 'Kato' is no gentleman.

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I... uh... better go and do some indepth research of my own...

Ofcourse, I don't distrust your word Wals, but it is best to have many keen eyes on this to be absolutely certain.

• Like 5

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

While also doing my own research on this very issue, I found this one to be not bad:

sexy-steampunk-girls-11_large.jpg

Additionally, yes. No trap here.

IMO she looked better before plastic surgery, though. Not a fan of that balloon stuff.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 2

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

While also doing my own research on this very issue, I found this one to be not bad:

sexy-steampunk-girls-11_large.jpg

Additionally, yes. No trap here.

IMO she looked better before plastic surgery, though. Not a fan of that balloon stuff.

Plastic surgery?

LOL. I'd have bet you 50 quid those weren't fake.

-Elwood Blues

On the photo above it's "the old" - the photo from the page before shows "the new" or something like that, dunno. But while doing my research I found topics discussing that surgery stuff and when comparing some photos it seems true. Not that it matters much, though. I probably would never meet her anyway, so who cares. :>

Edited by Lexx

Definitely a woman, definitely plastic surgery or photo-shopping, I would definitely bang.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

On the photo above it's "the old" - the photo from the page before shows "the new" or something like that, dunno. But while doing my research I found topics discussing that surgery stuff and when comparing some photos it seems true. Not that it matters much, though. I probably would never meet her anyway, so who cares. :>

Sorry. I was only laughing because I'd have lost 50 quid. Not saying you're wrong.

-Elwood Blues

That Miriam show ended predictably, I was'nt one bit surprised, but I was more surprised that Miriam agreed to the show. Then again, she got alot of attention for it.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Saw this girl on the main page of deviant art.

happiness_is_just_around_the_corner_by_s

Hairy arms. Man?

We should get back to more pleasant territory.

swimsuit-twopiece-x5-cc106grey.jpg

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

When girls get really thin. You know, the ones in the magazines? They get hairy. It's the body desperately trying to retain heat.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

When girls get really thin. You know, the ones in the magazines? They get hairy. It's the body desperately trying to retain heat.

They should use wax.

They should use wax.

They should stop bloody starving themselves is what they should do.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

Pah, I bet most of you got some huge load of fur on the back, and then you complain about that little bit of hair on her arms. :>

Not to mention, some of them just are unlucky with genes. With the right complexion and haircolour even tiny amounts of hairs are visible, wich then is made worse with essentially starving themselves.