Gorth

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

A shower scene.

Yeah, this game is going to have lots of the typical Cage fetishes.

Screw you Cage. Screw you.

Cutscene: The Video Game: QTE Edition - Now enhanced with Shower Scene QTEs.

Not even Willem Dafoe could get me to "play" this.

• Like 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

i'd play it because heavy rain was awesome (though not as a full price game, imo its a worthy title at the $30 price point)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

You would think if they were going to try to be as real as possible they would have looked into LA Noire's facial animation tech.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

You would think if they were going to try to be as real as possible they would have looked into LA Noire's facial animation tech.

Or Avatar's

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

www.baldursgateII.com

Have they got multiplayer working for the first bg:ee yet?

They had to pull the whole game for a while due to some disagreement with atari and are going to deploy a long-delayed patch in September, this time after an open (?) beta. They have one group of guys on the engine, which is the same for both games, and another on the content.
  • Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Deadly Premonition now got it's little own store page, system reqs and release date (Oct. 31th): http://store.steampowered.com/app/247660/

I'm pretty excited for this game because I heard all kind of wild and awful things about it.

Played the import version to death back in 2011. Definitely worth checking out.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/1/4684456/gearbox-homeworld-ip-hardware-shipbreakers

Hardware: Shipbreakers to become Homeworld: Shipbreakers.

Yes.

Well, that might be an improvement.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/09/02/hardware-shipbreakers-is-now-homeworld-shipbreakers/#comment-1339192

I really hope we get to go up in the air 360 RTS rather than building buildings and racing around with little tanks. Engine looks meh, but I still felt an undeniable small gasp of HW awesome. 

Wasn't this supposed to be web or tablet only. I hope they scapped that idea. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.