The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

seberg7.jpg

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

seberg7.jpg

For you: Maggie from Northern Exposure

tumblr_meugb0Y3eM1rgdyiho1_400.jpg

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Just to clarify, if I ever get sent back in time to Shanghai in the year 1932, and, having saved a passing businessman from a runaway baozi cart I am rewarded with enough money to set up my own private investigation agency, and I am dressed in a white suit, and walk into the best gin joint in town to meet the most dangerous gangster in town... Maggie O'Connell will be standing at the bar, wearing a green silk dress, and she will turn and look at me. And THAT is when the trouble will start.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

img_e7e223dba101a8af972188ac39010948.jpg

I've been playing to much Skyrim, I see these "glowing" eyes and think "Vampire!" ...

• Haha 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I've been playing to much Skyrim, I see these "glowing" eyes and think "Vampire!" ...

These eyes looks quite normal for me :shrugz:

I'm seeing a light reflection from the eyes that the camera is picking up. Similar to "red eye", but its not as red here but still noticeably "shiny" to me.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

These eyes looks quite normal for me :shrugz:

I'm seeing a light reflection from the eyes that the camera is picking up. Similar to "red eye", but its not as red here but still noticeably "shiny" to me.

Yeah her eyes are definitely reflecting the light in a vampire like manner

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I hate to break the trend, but I have to point out that oby now seems to spend almost all available time looking for these photos.

-Elwood Blues

I hate to break the trend, but I have to point out that oby now seems to spend almost all available time looking for these photos.

I'd say that it's a better use of time than posting rant threads.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Time well spent, the more Slavs the better.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Until he starts pointing out that these girls are owned and that you have to be more alpha than the slaves to get them. Anyways.

Dis thread is full of objectification and mysoggyknee 

denise1moreRed.2.jpg

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

Until he starts pointing out that these girls are owned and that you have to be more alpha than the slaves to get them. Anyways.

Dis thread is full of objectification and mysoggyknee

Nonsense. It's a valid thread about the difference of perception in what is "attractive" in todays world and spread across different cultures and countries... :shifty:

• Like 4

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I agree. It is definitely and absolutely about exploring the extent to which European notions of attractiveness have dominated world culture through the internet.

Hence this old skool, 1986:

13548098_ori.jpg

-Elwood Blues