Music, part 2

Rosbjerg

Not a bad re-do of the song,  made even more so as..well..James doesn't need to sing on it (understand his voice got shot, but still).

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Not sure if this should be here or in the weird news thread:

http://www.dailydot.com/lol/babymetal-metal-japanese-pop/

The premise behind Babymetal is simple: Take a trio of Japanese teen girl pop stars, choreographed dance moves and all, and have them sing over hard-charging death metal riffs.

Things of note: 1) The chorus on this song is nefariously catchy; 2) This may be the best metal song ever written about how awesome it is to eat chocolate; 3) The people playing their backing music are dressed as skeletons; 4) If you show this to an actual metalhead, he or she will never forgive you.

As one Jezebel commenter wrote in response to a post about the video, "Somewhere in Norway there is a metalhead in corpse paint standing in a forest crying tears of blood.”

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man