The funny things thread

Rosbjerg

@Astiaks - haha, I remember some old website that was devoted to duct tape things - duct taped couches, duct tape wallets, and of course, duct taped people, like in that pic. Funny.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've been trying to explain this so it'll be funny, but I can't. Tabletop session had us in hysterics, but you'd have to know the characters and how serious things have beeen getting before the sudden light relief effect would work.

There was a lady of negotiable affection, and a halfling, and well anyway.

I believe the phrase you're looking for is snu-snu. :)

Does that leave you with a burning sensation when you pee? Because if so then yes there was snu snu.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That's why I always put a stock photo in the envelope. It's much safer that way (for my friends.)

• Like 1

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

More fun things to do on a slow weekend...

tumblr_mlwnjdgvXP1so58mbo1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS8EIpAZybg

They had a whole series of these skits.

Edited by JFSOCC

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

tumblr_lndxgtInBO1qliyr5o1_500.jpg

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

lol.. and the lizard is all

e0APJ.gif

Like I give a ****...

I told you stop filming me in the nude, man.

-Elwood Blues

http://youtu.be/4yQ7-U2s2r8

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomine et virtute Domini Nostri Jesus Christi.

That was over the top.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Not so much funny as .. well, I laughed a little..

"A man in Sweden has died after trying to have sex with a hornet's nest on his farm outside Ystad.

The 35-year-old had 146 sting marks on his body, including 54 to his genitals, News Sweden said.

An autopsy of Hasse's body showed **** on some of the dead wasps and a number of the victim's pubic hair was found at the entrance of the nest. His fingerprints were also found on the nest, leading the police to believe he had been trying to have sex with the hornet's nest when he was stung to death." source.

loved this

"To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert on sex fantasies told the news website

36489107.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.