The funny things thread

Rosbjerg

^^^^^^^^

In 5-pin, we use our WHOLE hand.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

In shove ha'penny we just use one finger.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well, it's because otherwise the target falls off the table.

I think this entendre just failed.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

^^^^^

That's what I got for graduating in the tech field.....

Right before the dot com bubble burst getting laid off with one month of experience, and everyone else in my department with their years of experience.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I've been trying to explain this so it'll be funny, but I can't. Tabletop session had us in hysterics, but you'd have to know the characters and how serious things have beeen getting before the sudden light relief effect would work.

There was a lady of negotiable affection, and a halfling, and well anyway.

-Elwood Blues

I imagine one might learn of certain peccadilloes entertained by your friends in such a gaming situation. This strikes me as moderately disturbing--didn't wanna know that about Hank.

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

I imagine one might learn of certain peccadilloes entertained by your friends in such a gaming situation. This strikes me as moderately disturbing--didn't wanna know that about Hank.

Let's not say anything about the GM might reveal in their reactions and choice of twisting the behaviour of the various npc's involved.... :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Hm, following on from the Les Mis earlier..

The university of Toronto - 2011 - Engineering exam, first year:

Which, apparently got followed in 2012 - again for the first years engineering exam:

Don't think it is an exam - the pranksters'd find themselves out on their ass from the faculty pretty damn quickly, unless they've taken the Skule/Bnad crap lightly. Probably the OPSAT or something, a fake exam they make frosh do where they give them 3rd and 4th year questions, they do dress it up well so it's easy to fall for until you look at the questions.

Heh, I did like that lecture hall, one of the newer ones. Did get too hot in winter.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Heh, I still like that there's that guy in a grey shirt that first year who looks disgusted with the singing, keeps on writing answers, finishes, and then leaves while they're all still going...

I found that crap annoying, along with a lot of the other silly stuff they did - our class' prank was fun in that it caused a danger to safety of students :lol:. Indoor snowball fight led to my notebook getting soaked one year. Along with some big Serbian guy's, but he tossed one into a garbage bin and beaned one in the face with a snowball so that was fun at least.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It was more kind of Martin Limon style than directly disturbing.

I just realised that you could call my adventure style 'hero-procedural' lol.

-Elwood Blues

It will take you a while to get into it, but just as I was about to give up, about 10-15 minutes in, the sheer absurd comedy genius of this video kicked in. 

I laughed so hard I hurt my nose, and started having an asthma attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-F67OUEAw

I feel bad now, because the man's clearly clinically insane. But it's still funny.

-Elwood Blues

I've been trying to explain this so it'll be funny, but I can't. Tabletop session had us in hysterics, but you'd have to know the characters and how serious things have beeen getting before the sudden light relief effect would work.

I believe the phrase you're looking for is snu-snu. :)

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."