Torment: Tides of Numenera

Gorth

Pessimists! It's virtually at $3.5m now with paypal included, and will be well past it when I wake up tomorrow. For a final total as low as $3.6m, it would have to earn less in the last 64 hours combined than it did today, which seems rather implausible.

well i wasnt counting paypal so suck my meow, carpetbagger!

ps:    :)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

well i wasnt counting paypal so suck my meow, carpetbagger!

ps:    :)

How about if we just nibble your num-nums?   :dancing:

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

It's perhaps an odd thought, but... a stronghold in TToN might be much more interesting than the one in PE; more quirky, more unique, more fun. Unfortunately they made it all but inaccessible by setting the stretch goal so high.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Watch out, Tony Evans!   >_<   Why should he do this while driving...?  I needed to do other things after the counting-down for Avellone strech goal.  Downloading the vision document.  I'm quite surprised by their openness.  :bow:

Watch out, Tony Evans!   >_<   Why should he do this while driving...?  I needed to do other things after the counting-down for Avellone strech goal.  Downloading the vision document.  I'm quite surprised by their openness.  :bow:

With a Hello Kitty steering wheel cover you can do anything!

Smiley-YahooRaisedEyebrow.gif

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I think that the campaign will make 4M easily and even if the 4.5M will not be reached inXile will announce that they'll try to bring the strongholds into the game nevertheless.... ;)

It's a strange thing to make a stretch goal. Either it's a good idea and should be in the game, or not.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

It's a strange thing to make a stretch goal. Either it's a good idea and should be in the game, or not.

Every potential thing to be included in the game costs money to implement; they can't afford to include all the good ideas if they don't get enough funding to pay for them.

The campaign is on the cusp of breaching 3.6 million (Kickstarter only).  It did 150k yesterday, compared to Project: Eternity doing 165k on the 3rd to last day, so relatively similar.  If they can pull in what P:E did in the last 2 days, or even anywhere close to that, then they'll break 4 million easily.

:biggrin:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

This new screenshot is so much more my kind of jive. I'm feeling it. I'm glad my concerns were addressed.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Every potential thing to be included in the game costs money to implement; they can't afford to include all the good ideas if they don't get enough funding to pay for them.

Yes and it's better to go in ahead of time knowing what you can afford to implement, rather than nearing the end and having to cut a bunch of content to meet costs.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Over 90k so far today and we haven't even reached peak hours yet.  I think today will be a 200k+ day.

8)

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I'm really suprised that there is so little activity on the backing when it is less than 30 hours left. By this time PE had spiked its pledges to a much, much greater degree than Torment is. Right now it actually looks like they wont break 4 million.

I'm so sure that it will break 4 million that I'll dress as Sailor Moon and walk around town jumping in the air and throwing up peace signs if it doesn't.  

:brows:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I think one thing PE had for it was way better reward tiers, and a better tier system. I haven't really been tempted to up my tier because of the almost random allotment of stuff to the tiers. Like how one tier will have the soundtrack, but the next one up doesn't, but the one above it does, but doesn't have all the novellas that the one before had, etc. The physical tiers are pretty much not worth it at all for international backers, and the digital tiers are just a mess.

Example: I pledged for PE at the 140$ level, and I get nearly twice as much stuff as you get at the 250$ level for Torment.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg