Pictures of your games part 2

Rosbjerg

Nice graphics, they really worked their asses off.

Does the PS3 have anti aliasing capability? Quite a few jagged edges there.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Looks a bit like he's got his arm around the woman (ppl standing on top of each other at the Bank). Just thought it was kinda funny, for some reason...

NWO-0081.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Looks a bit like he's got his arm around the woman (ppl standing on top of each other at the Bank). Just thought it was kinda funny, for some reason...

NWO-0081.jpg

That dwarf sure is a smooth operator.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

For a while, my panther had better gear than I did. ;)

NWO-0088.jpg

The Underdark...I liked it here...

NWO-0082a.jpg

....until I repeated it 30+ times (minus the General boss) to grind out the last clvl....

NWO-0094.jpg

Farking finally.

NWO-0090.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That game's environments are really ugly. Maybe not ugly, just very much 2003.

If all the content for each MMO is stored on every PC why can't they look any better? Doesn't the information the PC needs to use the internet connection for in an MMO amount to just the actions of other players?

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

It looks better than WoW, overall (well, early WoW)...there's a lot of graphic settings that make it look a bit shiner - but that doesn't create smaller polygons/textures. Just more shine, if you get my meaning. I don't think it's that abnormally ugly, outside of not always liking the artistic decisions they made (different from the graphic tech aspect). But then, I don't really put that much importance on how spiffy things look. More than I did 15+ years ago, but doesn't bother me if it's not up to today's FPS graphic standards or something.

Can't answer the tech question ... tho I know there's a few answers on that I've heard before.

(edit - I still think Skyrim's vanilla graphics aren't all that "awesome" either, for a sp game, yet many think they are. *shrug* :) )

NWO-0096.jpg

NWO-0095.jpg

If all the content for each MMO is stored on every PC why can't they look any better? Doesn't the information the PC needs to use the internet connection for in an MMO amount to just the actions of other players?

If you want a "decent" looking MMO you could play Tera.  Then you'll have somewhat pretty graphics...  of underage girls' underwear.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Speaking of WoW, if there's one thing I miss from that game, it's my Hunter's pet leopard. He was a faithful pal and could take a lickin' (eg, he didn't suck in combat). I've yet to play a game since then that matched WoW's cat pet awesomeness. Not even my NWO panther.

wow-misc-00061.jpg

• Like 2

Hehe. That looks familiar.

I have been known to do that too:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/542926462784235366/62E9E0CF2804A770B4F6D054DC86FAB3A14CE4E5/

hmm link acting strange...

trying again:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=66753242

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Reminds me that I wanted moar catwoman content in that game. In fact, I liked the catwoman parts a lot more than the rest of the game.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Achievement: Shaved down the sides, ready for lovin' down the middle:

mFAdIpNl.jpg

Eat your heart out, Drudanae. :p

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Cool. Lvl20?

I'm finding leveling up doggie a big fat chore (McCoy is 13 now), when I already have a lvl30 panther and don't feel much like grinding areas just to level a pet. He's going to level via praying, mostly. :lol: