Anti-Dragon Age 2?

Cultist

Will it have a tragic and traumatic back story ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I put dibs on being the chosen one...

Can I romance myself? I'm so awesome :)

Back to the rumour mongering, so who is this "Duke of Olivares", some Nevarran noble?

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Does that mean, that there will be rideable horses in DA3???

There's a rumor that rideable horses will be available in a Day 1 DLC. But only for those who purchase the golden pantaloon appearance pack. :shifty:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

So, the very definition of a loyal horse. I wonder if it will take up a party member slot like Dog in DA:O?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

So, the very definition of a loyal horse. I wonder if it will take up a party member slot like Dog in DA:O?

Hm, would a horse be effective in battle as a weapon, well as much as a dog anyway. Maybe if the horse could breathe fire or something.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hm, would a horse be effective in battle as a weapon, well as much as a dog anyway. Maybe if the horse could breathe fire or something.

Dog bites someone, horse tramples them. Or kicks. Or just wriggles around, making you hard to hit.

pretty sure a horse would be a lot scarier to fight than a dog. getting kicked by a horse would kill, maim, or cripple most people. a dog biting a person wearing chain mail would probably cause less damage in most cases

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

And they can sell clothes for it as DLC.

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally finished my video.

I don't think it turned out to be that good.

But it touches on all the things I wanted to touch on.

If you can stand even a minute of it, great. If you can't, do skip to exactly 53 minutes in, I think I made a slightly-amusing analysis to a plot point in DA2.

I admit it's way too long to ask most of you to watch it, and in an ideal world, this thing would be 1/5th the size, but I'm simply out of steam at this point. I don't ever want to talk about DA2 ever again lol

Edited by anubite

I made a 2 hour rant video about dragon age 2. It's not the greatest... but if you want to watch it, here ya go:

You... talked about DA2 for over a hundred minutes?

Yes. Yes I did. It was cathartic.

There's a reason why I will not be talking about it ever again.

Edited by anubite

I made a 2 hour rant video about dragon age 2. It's not the greatest... but if you want to watch it, here ya go:

"I don't ever want to talk about DA2 ever again lol "

The rest of us cna only hope, but I ahve no doubt we'll be seing you hang around these DA2 threads in the future.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.