It's merely a service.

He wants to play the game anyway to get more insights into the golden years (he hasn't played IWD2 yet).

So he allows us to watch and maybe comment, he said some OEI guys might drop by so that seems worth it at the least!

I wonder why they chose IWD2.

Depending on how long this livestream lasts, I don't see him getting too far past the character creation process. lol It takes an hour to create a whole party in IWD2.

So if this thing last 2 hours, we'll be watching adam create a part of 6, then maybe fight off some goblins in the Targos docks. And that's all.

He said he'll be playing it all day.

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

Probably because this was the LAST IE game released, also this was Josh's project.

I believe he said he hasn't played IWD2 yet, which would be quite the reason indeed!

Does ustream record streams?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it does.

At least nasajpl has videos they streamed. http://www.ustream.tv/nasajpl/videos

And it would be pretty stupid (from ustream POV) for not allowing recording and forcing users to upload their own streamed videos.

So it must be some option.

Probably because this was the LAST IE game released, also this was Josh's project.

I believe he said he hasn't played IWD2 yet, which would be quite the reason indeed!

All of the above :)

Does ustream record streams?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it does.

At least nasajpl has videos they streamed. http://www.ustream.tv/nasajpl/videos

And it would be pretty stupid (from ustream POV) for not allowing recording and forcing users to upload their own streamed videos.

So it must be some option.

Adam commented on this during yesterday's and said that they would get the rest of the stream videos recorded for us from here on out.

To record your broadcast, open the broadcast console, click 'start broadcast', and then click 'start record.' When you are finished recording, click 'stop record' ...

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

*nudge*

Adam commented on this during yesterday's and said that they would get the rest of the stream videos recorded for us from here on out.

To record your broadcast, open the broadcast console, click 'start broadcast', and then click 'start record.' When you are finished recording, click 'stop record' ...

Hell yeahhhh!!!

:D

He's starting. Doing an update first though.

They're adding two new items with today's update!

I'm not sure what I want more ... the Update, or for Adam to actually start playing.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts