What are you playing now?

Gorth

Started last save from Star Ocean 4 after 4 months break from the game, spent few hours in Colosseum and 7 Stars dungeon, had more fun than I thought again, and completed some more Battle Trophies :) Still not good enough gear for Eternal Queen :/

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

So I'm not sure how much I like co-op in BL2. At first I thought it would be fun to play with other people, but I'm finding that I'm not enjoying the missions now. Instead of taking my time and finding everything there is to find on a level, I'm doing a speed run through missions because the guys I'm playing with just head straight for the quest markers, and since most have played through once already, they get there before me, and I don't even get to do anything but follow along in my own game!

Co-op for me is about the frantic combat rush. So yeah, unless you have someone who likes to take it slow, it tends to be like that. If one likes to linger and explore, it's better to do that alone. I tried playing another character last night and I'm trying to explore more now. I'm enjoying seeing some things I missed, but at the same time the combat feels a lot more ... boring. :/

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Co-op for me is about the frantic combat rush. So yeah, unless you have someone who likes to take it slow, it tends to be like that. If one likes to linger and explore, it's better to do that alone. I tried playing another character last night and I'm trying to explore more now. I'm enjoying seeing some things I missed, but at the same time the combat feels a lot more ... boring. :/

It's a bit of a tough situation for me. My cousin often joins my games now, and on the whole he's fine. But friends from his friends list join, and they're the ones that seem to do the speed runs. What makes it tough for me to tell them to leave the lobby is that they're not intentionally being annoying, that's just how they play. That, and they're constantly giving me weapons they've stockpiled. So I'd feel kind of bad after that.

The other problem I'm noticing is that when they join, the enemies level up to their level since they're higher than me. But the problem is, the XP earned per kill remains at my level. So while they think they're helping me out, they're actually making it more difficult to kill enemies and making the rewards for doing so not any higher.

I've tended to "have to take off for a bit" lately when they've joined my lobby.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Had to stop playing the ME3 single player before the final mission to step into multiplayer to get my EMS up. So, it seems pre patch, you need a 5000 EMS for the "best ending" whatever the f that is, and it would take me too much time to reach that at this point since I hadn't played multiplayer at all before this. Yeah, that was a really stupid idea Bioware, however I doubt the "best ending" is all that amazing anyway. Played the multiplayer for the last few days, but I just can't halt the story for that long, that's just straight up ridiculous. So I edited a save game to save me the trouble..

I _THINK_ the required EMS was adjusted when the extended cut came out, but I haven't had to test it so I don't know for sure. I'm sure google is your friend in this. Or would've been, as you seem to have happily overcome the idiotic restriction.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I _THINK_ the required EMS was adjusted when the extended cut came out, but I haven't had to test it so I don't know for sure. I'm sure google is your friend in this. Or would've been, as you seem to have happily overcome the idiotic restriction.

It did, you don't need to have galactic readiness at a certain percentage to get the coveted 5,000 war assets. Because you don't need to have 5,000 war assets now I think.

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

Finished Homeworld Cataclysm. Sadly, the story dwindled to a cliche towards the end. The new ships are not nearly as well crafted as in the original. Overall the game is very good, but if it didn't have the homeworld frame to build on nobody would remember it at all. 8/10

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I'm about to tackle the final quest in BL2. Apart from two timed quests, I think I've completed every other quest in the game.

I know about the deliver the mail timed quest. What's the other one? So I can avoid even getting it on my log? :p

Have you found any good chest-farming spots in the later areas? It can be spots you have to fight to get to, just not the boss fights. I've been feeling a little disappointed that chests and things have felt a little lackluster. Not that I haven't found some purples and such, but most of the time chests/outhouses just have trash...and most bosses don't drop many items at once. I have the feeling we're supposed to kill the end boss and the new uber-boss over and over instead.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I know about the deliver the mail timed quest. What's the other one? So I can avoid even getting it on my log? :p

Actually, I did one. So I guess there's three? There might be more after you finish the ones I haven't done, so maybe there is more than three. I completed the one where you have to deliver mail in a certain amount of time. The two I currently have on my log that I haven't touched are one for I believe Dr. Zed, something to do with medical supplies being dropped off in mailboxes before they "go bad". The other one I have in my log is for Marcus, again a mailbox thing, but something about him being drunk and sending out notices of refund that he wants you to collect before the customers get them.

Have you found any good chest-farming spots in the later areas? It can be spots you have to fight to get to, just not the boss fights. I've been feeling a little disappointed that chests and things have felt a little lackluster. Not that I haven't found some purples and such, but most of the time chests/outhouses just have trash...and most bosses don't drop many items at once. I have the feeling we're supposed to kill the end boss and the new uber-boss over and over instead.

I haven't really found *any* awesome items. I've found some good purple ones, but none that seem to be my "go to" weapon because of how great its stats are. The bosses seem to just drop items that are equal to or lesser than my current equipment and weapons. Ditto for any chests I find. They mainly contain weapons or items that aren't any better than stuff I've already gotten.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I don't believe it, Dawn of War: Dark Crusade works great on my netbook with most settings on high after using 3D analyzer to simulate Hardware transform and lighting capability for my integrated Intel 3150.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Yeah, I just wanted to see the ending that made everyone so mad, and then I'll reload a save and apply the extended cut patch to see the difference. I just wasn't willing to spend days in multiplayer to build up the EMS because that's one hideous design choice.

On to True Vault Hunter mode, suitably dying more often so that's good. Just got Moxxi's Good Touch too, now I get to watch suckers burn...until it's robots and fire's not that hot against them.

Trying to track down Privateer 2, but I figure like the Kilrathi Saga, not much luck.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I started up a different character in BL2, this time using the commando. I think it's a lot more enjoyable with that automatic turret he can spawn. It definitely makes the fights much easier.

I always forget to use his turret...but yeah, it's a good partner. I've heard it's weak (health wise) in 2nd playthru, tho, if you don't take that skill that boosts its health. But don't know for sure. My Axton is only lvl 12. ;)

Carmageddon (GOG version).

Gorth Pedestrianbane is roaming the city and has become the terror of the footpaths again. Quiver in fear all ye jelly-kneed footsloggers! :fdevil:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah, I just wanted to see the ending that made everyone so mad, and then I'll reload a save and apply the extended cut patch to see the difference. I just wasn't willing to spend days in multiplayer to build up the EMS because that's one hideous design choice.

Remember that according to the patch notes, you need to start from the second to last mission for the extended cut to work properly.

ie. from before cerberus base

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I have just finished Max Payne 3 and I intend to now start playing Risen 2, I have read mixed reviews about it but I love my fantasy RPG

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela