The photo thread

obyknven

A Chilean pretty girl, communist. :ermm: for some reason my brain keeps thinking about the Pinochet regime.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Pheasant and wine are fairly cheap around these parts. Of course one pheasant is barely any meat, so maybe they are referring to many pheasants.

Maybe she meant peasants.

I dunno, man. Peasants don't have much meat on them, either.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'd take a picture of my handsome neighbor's jean clad butt with my telephoto lens, but I figure no one here would be interested. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It'd add some variety.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'd take a picture of my handsome neighbor's jean clad butt with my telephoto lens, but I figure no one here would be interested. ;)

Like we can tell the difference.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

I'm convinced this is mkreku scamming all of you. I learned a long time ago not to check out a butt when all you can see is the butt. Especially when it doesn't appear to involve any hips.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Nice car

What car? There is a car in that picture?

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Nice car

What car? There is a car in that picture?

Remember your lessons young acolyte, pretty girl next to car, man want car.

village_idiot.gif

Found around the net...

Cars have warning lights when something is wrong. Girls become monosyllabic and walk faster.

When the car

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm convinced this is mkreku scamming all of you. I learned a long time ago not to check out a butt when all you can see is the butt. Especially when it doesn't appear to involve any hips.

Looks at the pic after this post....

I'm convinced Wals is the best reverse psychologist on this board.

Ok, I give up, that is pretty awesome. Totally tasteless, but awesome.

Of course it's awesome, Ukrainian's are a great model.

Edited by Bos_hybrid
cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Can't be that comfortable to walk in for her. Always am impressed when I watch a lady run for the bus, while wearing high heels though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Actually the communist girl from the last page looks really good to me too. I'd even feign interest in what she had to say for a shot at her. It's kinda been a while I guess.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Actually the communist girl from the last page looks really good to me too. I'd even feign interest in what she had to say for a shot at her. It's kinda been a while I guess.

I actually figure that her revolution will be filled with men trying to topple a government just to score with her.

village_idiot.gif

I actually figure that her revolution will be filled with men trying to topple a government just to score with her.

She'll be the queen bee.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I did that once. Now the rule is "no vegans and no activists, co-workers only if they are absolutely, ridiculously perfect and I'm on a fixed term contract, anyway". ;P

Of course, you guys know what that invariably means. I have a horde of vegans, activists and less-than-perfect co-workers stalking me.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif