Mass Effect 3

Gorth

Next year i might play with Adept and Engineer or Sentinel. Or maybe never. xD

It's not like the ending means a lot, but if you do care about it I think sooner rather than later would be for the better, because Galactic Readiness drops a little for every day you don't play MP.. I wonder how long anyone will keep playing MP.. It kind of marks the game as being very contemporary with such a connection affecting the game.

Meh. Everything can be edited. Either with memory manipulation tools or by editing coalesced.bin, MP is not necessary.

Didn't get the Valiant in MP so that's it for me. I did discover that with Gibbed i can have Level X weapons in SP plus Illusive man eyes so that might be extra incentive to play.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I can't believe this isn't butter.

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Weak, didn't even call me 'son' or 'boy', for shame.

As for Ashley's boobs on the hospital scene, there's a mod for that. I guess Bethesda fans don't have a monopoly on this kind of nonsense, hah.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I can't believe people still complain about people who complain about the ending.

Are they still doing this? Kind of funny.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Weak, didn't even call me 'son' or 'boy', for shame.

As for Ashley's boobs on the hospital scene, there's a mod for that. I guess Bethesda fans don't have a monopoly on this kind of nonsense, hah.

Except Origin will lock you out if you even attempt to mod ME3 - http://social.biowar...7845/2#10648995

To confirm' date=' YES you will be banned if Origin picks up that you modified SP which it scans for on ME3 launch.[/quote']

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

What files could you modify which would give you an advantage in multiplayer? Crosshairs? Sounds pretty stupid to me, except if they have stuff like weapon stats read from local files... in which case BioWare would be the one who is stupid for having the game work in that way.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Weird that anyone even cares about the ME3 multi-player enough to mod it. Its not like anyone will be playing it in a month or two.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I found it quite addictive in the beginning, because of all the stuff you can / have to activate over time. Though, this also annoyed me the most and ultimately made me stop playing. You play to earn points and with these points you buy packages, which contain randomly 5 items... So in order to get object x, you either have to be extremely lucky or play a million games so you might get it some fine day. And for the later it is just way too repitativ. Always the same 5 maps, always the same enemies, always the same tactics, etc.

Edited by Lexx

Am I the only one that thinks Admiral Hackett and Zaeed look the same? I was waiting for the big reveal later in the game!

Also, Admiral Hackett's voice reminded me of Optimus Prime during his holographic conversations. I expected him to say, "Autobots, transform and roll out" before signing off.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Nah, he's Bishop from the Alien franchise. :)

And yeah MP got repetitive. I lasted a month, survived everything, got every weapon ( most to level X even) and now it's time to go.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

"Weird that anyone even cares about the ME3 multi-player enough to mod it. Its not like anyone will be playing it in a month or two. "

Lying is rude, dontcha know?

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Weird that anyone even cares about the ME3 multi-player enough to mod it. Its not like anyone will be playing it in a month or two. "

Actually that sounds like a fair assumption. Very few games managed a sustained MP community. Even games like Left 4 Dead and Gears of War experience sharp drop offs after the initial months. Call of Duty and Battlefield are exceptions, not the rule.

Actually that sounds like a fair assumption. Very few games managed a sustained MP community. Even games like Left 4 Dead and Gears of War experience sharp drop offs after the initial months. Call of Duty and Battlefield are exceptions, not the rule.

And it should be noted that those games are primarily about the multiplayer experience, rather than the single player, and that's one of the very specific reasons people bought it.

L4D is a friends game, Gears is a Single Player game with some online multiplay attached... but COD and Battlefield are the equivalent of mutiplayer crack injected directly into the cerebral cortex of FPSDOUG

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"Actually that sounds like a fair assumption. Very few games managed a sustained MP community. Even games like Left 4 Dead and Gears of War experience sharp drop offs after the initial months. Call of Duty and Battlefield are exceptions, not the rule. "

Drop off is one thing, but claiming 'nobody' will be playing it in a 'month or two' is pure bull. Heck, even the Codex plays ME3 MP. I say this despite never perosnally playuing ME3 MP and don't plan to ever.

But, his proclaimations are pure lies. Plain and simple.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Except Origin will lock you out if you even attempt to mod ME3 - http://social.biowar...7845/2#10648995

To confirm' date=' YES you will be banned if Origin picks up that you modified SP which it scans for on ME3 launch.[/quote']
You only get banned if your SP mods also affect MP, apparently, which is understandable. Just keep a backup coalesced.bin for MP play and you should be fine.

Code-injecting stuff such as Texmod is probably much harder for the Origin anti cheat system to pick up, and I'm guessing it could be used for wallhacks, etc. But I still don't understand what is the point of cheating in co-op.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I think that the fans rather want a "Re-Cut" :p

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

A slideshow, perhaps ?

I guess it's one way to straddle the balance of "artistic integrity" yet also the "listening to our fans"....

Edit: Or maybe they'll throw something into the mix beyond "red, green, blue"...

Although it's interesting to note that Jennifer Hale has admitted she's heard nothing about needing to do new lines.. So I'm guessing it's more going to be something in the vein of cutscene alteration/extension plus some form of slideshow...

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."