Mass Effect 3

Gorth

Changing story flags can screw up your game. but yeah, gibbed is the only way to go. :)

213374U you actually have the will to replay the game? Hah. I wish i was you. Then i'd be playing all the characters i planned to ( Female Adept, Male renegade Engineer, Male mixed alignment Infiltrator - with valiant.)

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Didn't like Adept because of the global slowdown. would have prefered a mana bar type thing. Also shooting someone with a gun for the 100.000 th time is more bearable than setting up your 100.000th singularity combo. it just gets old faster. There are so few force powers to chose from. Pull, Push, slam,.. all basically the same thing.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Is waiting 3 seconds that long?

If you didn't carry a tonne of guns around (and maxed out on your stamina for more carrying capacity), you could spam bionic spells with impunity and neglible wait times. Stick to a pistol and a reduced weight SMG and you can fire Shockwaves and Slams as fast as you can click on them.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

With everything upgraded for speed you have a 2 second delay for warp which sets up combos. Faster for pull, but that can't be used on barriers.I can certainly click faster than that. Also I would have liked to be able to aim some of those powers instead of just waiting for a target marker to appear.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

If you didn't carry a tonne of guns around (and maxed out on your stamina for more carrying capacity), you could spam bionic spells with impunity and neglible wait times. Stick to a pistol and a reduced weight SMG and you can fire Shockwaves and Slams as fast as you can click on them.

You know, for the first quarter of the game I didn't even pay attention to that percentage bonus/penalty for carrying extra weapons. I had my character carrying all five weapon slots, with something like a -200% recharge penalty until I took a closer look at that equipment page and realized that my powers recharge faster the less items I carry. :facepalm:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You know, for the first quarter of the game I didn't even pay attention to that percentage bonus/penalty for carrying extra weapons. I had my character carrying all five weapon slots, with something like a -200% recharge penalty until I took a closer look at that equipment page and realized that my powers recharge faster the less items I carry. :facepalm:

I decided to try out the game a second time. This time with a downloaded and heavily "doctored" save file. Took a bit fiddling around with gibbed's editor. Playing a Vanguard this time, since I didn't bother with cover half the time in my first game anyway. Also took Kaidan in my party instead of that whinging windbag Ashley. He seems to have come a long way since Carth Onassis, I didn't even find him awful right away. Got a good laugh out of the gift shop selection at the hospital. For Ashley you could chose between flowers, chocolate, Tennyson and half a dozen romance novels. For Kaidan you can chose a bottle of rum :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Thanks for the editor heads up. Unfortunately, the game doesn't seem to recognize a good deal of the changes I'm making to the save file unless I change the booleans and, at this point, most are still unknown. I've also been trying other classes, and they do nothing for me. Guess it's either Insanity Vanguard, or putting the game down for a while. I'm not really into survival co-op.

He seems to have come a long way since Carth Onassis, I didn't even find him awful right away.

His hairdo is still pretty bad, and he's at least as whiny as Ashley, up until Mars, anyway. His talent and weapon selections are top notch, though.

On an unrelated note, are squaddies' powers also affected by load fatigue %?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

On an unrelated note, are squaddies' powers also affected by load fatigue %?

I don't believe so. But then they're all limited to two weapons, so it doesn't really come into play....

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I decided to try out the game a second time. This time with a downloaded and heavily "doctored" save file. Took a bit fiddling around with gibbed's editor. Playing a Vanguard this time, since I didn't bother with cover half the time in my first game anyway. Also took Kaidan in my party instead of that whinging windbag Ashley. He seems to have come a long way since Carth Onassis, I didn't even find him awful right away. Got a good laugh out of the gift shop selection at the hospital. For Ashley you could chose between flowers, chocolate, Tennyson and half a dozen romance novels. For Kaidan you can chose a bottle of rum :lol:

Speaking of that hospital scene, Ashley fans got gipped. Kaidan's laying there shirtless, but Ashley's wearing a t-shirt. I wanted to see some pixelated boobies, damn it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I don't believe so. But then they're all limited to two weapons, so it doesn't really come into play....

I was afraid of that. Doesn't matter that they are limited to two weapons - for all I care, they can go with just one. A very, very light one. Overload spam is all I really need from them.

Having Two skills unaffected by the global cooldown was most welcome as well.

Two? Nova and what else?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Count the ammo power as another one? You flick incendiary on and forget about it :)

Edited by Raithe

Squad members just need the Particle rifle and nothing ever bothers you. :D

I've been trying to play a new game too. Inf on insanity with a tricked out( Barrel V and Scope V ) level V N7 valiant from the beginning. I won't bother with searching and waiting for upgrades this time, thank good for rick's editor. I just needed to add some lines and i was good to go.And using Stasis as the extra power. It's going to be awesome once i get it to level 6 with the bubble.

Next year i might play with Adept and Engineer or Sentinel. Or maybe never. xD

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I tended to favour using Carnage as the extra power. Just for that oomph of Armour takedown that it's useful with...

I just went with Warp Ammo, all a sentinel really needed.

Speaking of that hospital scene, Ashley fans got gipped. Kaidan's laying there shirtless, but Ashley's wearing a t-shirt. I wanted to see some pixelated boobies, damn it.

Well, it does show off her stomach and allows her to use some obvious wonderbra... :p

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Next year i might play with Adept and Engineer or Sentinel. Or maybe never. xD

It's not like the ending means a lot, but if you do care about it I think sooner rather than later would be for the better, because Galactic Readiness drops a little for every day you don't play MP.. I wonder how long anyone will keep playing MP.. It kind of marks the game as being very contemporary with such a connection affecting the game.

(Signatures: disabled) 

I can't believe that people still talk and nagg about the ending. For me it has a "arrow in the knee"-kind of feeling already and everytime I read about it, it's just annoying.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."