RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

One of the very few game series that plays out in historical Europe.. and they move it to America where a billion games have walked before it.

Great move, Ubisoft. Fantastic.

I still want an Ass Creed in Russia.

Even if they wanted to do a high profile Revolution those damn Canadians seem to have forgot that the French had theirs before the US.

It's hopeless; Ubisoft Montreal has been "americanized" :p

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Yeah, 18th century America has been done to death, what where they thinking?

Whine waa blah.

Isn't that what you normally do? What is this, the opposite day?

I was refering to the emotional Swede above.

I never whine, I only complain. :p

I know, hence the opposite day comment.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Even if they wanted to do a high profile Revolution those damn Canadians seem to have forgot that the French had theirs before the US.

The French Revolution happened after the American one :getlost: Lafayette was inspired by the Americans, a few of France's economical problems could be traced back to the expenses they made in order to help the colonists, etc.

The French Revolution happened after the American one :getlost: Lafayette was inspired by the Americans, a few of France's economical problems could be traced back to the expenses they made in order to help the colonists, etc.

And that's why I failed history.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

You lot should forget Mass Effect 3 and play Stacking, instead.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Hopefully the ammo explosions are done right, not like BT3025 where you'd just die to one Medium Laser strike. Other than that, sounds very very good.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra