What you did today

Rosbjerg

Unfortunately, whilst I was out there long enough to listen to the full Invincible album (and onto some Inuyasha ost), smoking a nice santa clara to the nub... What was a totally clear night sky grew hazy and hid the stars.

And yes, that was due to the weather, not the amount of port I was drinking.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

The cat ate my ****ing steak, raw, sneaky bitch...

:lol:

It's probably just establishing the proper food chain at your place :cat:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Two Steps From Hell has always been good FPS music, or FIFA music for me. Rather like 'Day Becomes Night'' myself.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Playing Shogun 2 finally paid off - I was able to have good discussion with a japenese shop keeper (selling replica Samurai gear) about the Sengoku period.. My family thought I was a selftaught expert on the matter afterwards.. heh..

Also I saw Sunpu Castle today ("retirement home of Shogun Tokugawa) - otherwise I'm chillin' in Hamamatsu.. Japan is pretty cool.

Fortune favors the bald.

The cat ate my ****ing steak, raw, sneaky bitch...

That sucks. I hope you had some backup meat on hand. But nevertheless to lose a steak...

I've been listening to Peter Tinniswood's Uncle Mort series, and consequently felt obliged to have a full lunch consisting of fried lamb chops, pork sausages, black pudding, and eggs with brown toast (I happen to prefer it). Supper tonight will be a roast chicken with all trimmings.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I hear they do ninja shows there, a la the live roleplay viking/knigth fights we have here.

I haven't seen a Ninja show, but they do Samurai reenactments. People dress up like warlords, peasents and Samurai and duke it out with spears and sword (sharp ones in some cases) - but they do it slow-mo, which is cool cause you can see the moves.

post-5477-0-80438200-1330902059_thumb.jpg

post-5477-0-29344000-1330902093_thumb.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

Trying to pull various thoughts together to produce some moments of genius and develop some results and analysis... but I'm suffering from scattering of said thoughts. One of those mornings where every little noise or what have you interupts my thinking and sends odd elements spouting through my brain instead. Not sure why it's being such a pain to actually focus.

... It's like I'm pulling a walter mitty with the way things keep jolting my mind off in random directions.

It's my birthday. Hooray for me. Celebrated it last week, cool swag includes: A toolbox and some tools for in it, "Firefly" and a couple of movies on DVD, couple of books including Neil Gaiman's "Anansi Boys" and Eoin Colfer's HG2G "...And Another Thing", the first volume of my favourite webcomic "Gunnerkrigg Court" in print, bunch of candy, couple of gift certificates, the rare (at least here in the Netherlands) Soul Coughing album "Irresistible Bliss", some money and a totally awesome drawing of me as a Jedi Knight.

Less cool swag includes a book about erection problems that someone thought would be funny and a baby doll (because I once mentioned that my girlfriend wants kids but kids make me nervous). I'm going to have to come up with something terrible to get those people back. I kindof deserved it though, on their birthdays I gave them Twilight DVDs and representations of male gonads made out of Marzipan respectively.

My birthday high got kindof ruined by hearing that my older brother has to get invasive and risky intestinal surgery next tuesday. Little worried, but he's a tough dude. Or maybe he's not and I just think he is due to his inherent older brotherness.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Hope your brother's surgery goes okay.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Happy Birthday!

And on the not so jolly note, may the surgery go well..

• Like 1

.. Oh I love it when you spend an hour working on time sensitive work, and then the document gets corrupted and crashes out word whenever you try to load it. >_<

Now back to the beginning. Although hopefully it will go faster since I've gone through the thought processes already.

Err, wow, thanks for the well-wishes and happy birthdays everyone. Didn't expect that many.

Tigranes: No worries, my bad for picking an extremely vulnerable class. I kindof expected it.

.. Oh I love it when you spend an hour working on time sensitive work, and then the document gets corrupted and crashes out word whenever you try to load it. >_

My left ctrl and s buttons are faded and I always make multiple saves. Originally due to video games but these days just due to the unpredictability of 3Ds Max, but it's a habit that carries over well to just about everything.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Watching the Arsenal game, simply madness it's 3-0 at HT, they just might do this. Or fail just shy of the mark and thus make me sad.