What are you playing now?

Should have taken the perk that allows you to fast travel even when over the weight limit. :)

I only walked out with 3 gold bars. That was all that I could carry on my person without dropping anything else. Two to sell and one to keep as a souvenir.

Why couldn't you just leave some excess stuff in the Bunker that starts the DLC, and come back for it later?

I wasn't counting any of the stuff that you lose at the start of the DLC.

Going back to check my save, I did leave some stuff behind when I looted the vault, but all I checked was weapons and armour. I kept one of each weapon, although in hindsight I really didn't need to. Also kept the Assassin Suit and a couple helmets. I could have picked up another 2 gold bars if I had thought to check my aid and ammo supplies. I had almost 50lbs of drinks and another 20 lbs of ammo that I wasn't going to use that could easily have been dropped.

45 hours into the game and I still hadn't started checking ammo and food weight. o:)

Removed some mods from New Vegas and installed some other mods that I never tried before like Project Nevada, Classic Fallout Weapons and Weapon Mods Expanded to name some of the larger mods.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Civilization V. Got Vive ala Revolution, Three Musketeers, and Do You Want to Super Size That? Steam says I've played for 30 hours this week.

I don't understand why civilizations I've done nothing to and don't share borders with continue to denounce me.

I sneaked (snook?)...

Snuck.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Puzzle Agent

Great game. Sort of an American Professor Layton. A bit of a cliffhanger, though. Maybe Puzzle Agent 2 will resolve it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Civilization V. Got Vive ala Revolution, Three Musketeers, and Do You Want to Super Size That? Steam says I've played for 30 hours this week.

I don't understand why civilizations I've done nothing to and don't share borders with continue to denounce me.

I sneaked (snook?)...

Snuck.

Gorth - Dictionary: 0 - 2 :)

Still playing Fallout: New Vegas. Finishing off some of the smaller secondary quests before starting on the next DLC. Not quite sure which one to play next. Doing a few rounds of Dungeon Defender as my "casual" game.

I was tempted by Civilization V on todays Steam Sale ($30 for the deluxe one). Only thing keeping me back is I hated the first one when I bought it in 92.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Finally finished Uncharted 3 after putting it down for about a month. Last I played I had just hit the pirate section and just wasn't feeling it. Powered through the rest of the game. I don't understand why everyone loved the cruise ship level so much. It just pissed me off with the constant swaying of the boat throwing off my aim in every combat encounter and the fire demons in the last couple chapters being huge bullet sponges was infuriating if you had the wrong type of gun.

UC2 > UC1 > UC3

Received Vanquish for Christmas so I'm running through that now. Having a blast with this game. Movement is fluid, enemies respond to being shot at, giant robots to beat up and I am in love with this shotgun.

Tomb Raider Legend. Not really able to hold my interest, so I drop out of it every now and then to try something else that might.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Taking a break from my Shogun 2 campaign-- I just got through the Prologue of The Witcher 2.

The Tutorial had me a bit scared regarding combat difficulty, but I decided to throw caution to the wind and start the game on Normal anyway. It's going fine so far-- haven't died once, thanks to plentiful Quenspam (and the "Difficult QTEs" option off). It takes me 5 minutes to beat a dude with a shield, but none of the encounters so far have been time-limited. The arena bit in the tutorial was tough mostly because it kept sending opponents in, so I couldn't take my time with them.

Edited by Enoch

just finished Bulletstorm, for $5 it was definitely worth the price of entry. gameplay starts getting tired after about 6 hours though, luckily the game is only 8 hours so it ended right about the time i was getting really bored with it.

looking at my recent buys: shogun 2, LA Noire, vmpire bloodlines, terraria, cthulu saves the world... not sure which to play...

tried RAGE after getting it as a gift, it is a very sad piece of software :down: weak shooting mechanics, annoying enemy AI, bad level design... I played it about as long as I played bulletstorm, but didn't have fun for any of that time, i just kept hoping it would get better

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

What can you guys tell me about Lionheart? Worth getting? I wouldn't be playing it any time soon, but it's only $3.

The old RPG or the Total war'ish strategy game?

Are they both good or bad?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Finally finished Uncharted 3 after putting it down for about a month. Last I played I had just hit the pirate section and just wasn't feeling it. Powered through the rest of the Received Vanquish for Christmas so I'm running through that now. Having a blast with this game. Movement is fluid, enemies respond to being shot at, giant robots to beat up and I am in love with this shotgun.

You got Vanquish as well?!

So did I, but currently playing Nier so can't make time for Vanquish yet.

What can you guys tell me about Lionheart? Worth getting? I wouldn't be playing it any time soon, but it's only $3.

I did enjoyed the RPG while I have played it, but I have never finnished it... That says, that it was not best of the Black Isle games, but still worth the time I spend playing it.

But keep in mind, for this game, is lot of mixed reactions, you should ask around for other oppinion, but IMHO 3 bucks is worth it.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Received Vanquish for Christmas so I'm running through that now. Having a blast with this game. Movement is fluid, enemies respond to being shot at, giant robots to beat up and I am in love with this shotgun.

Hopefully you're playing on Hard because Normal is far too easy.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

The RPG is good in the beginning. After that, you go outside of the city and it becomes a boring and unbalanced hack and slash. So you can just play half the game and forget about the second half.

The RPG.

I'll probably get it. I've always been intrigued, and it doesn't seem to be awful.

Hopefully you're playing on Hard because Normal is far too easy.

Uh yeah. I'm totally playing on hard. >_>

Next time I'll kick it up to hard. Right now I'm trying to get a feel for all the different guns and the controls. I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it although I'm still averaging about 25% cover usage. And I have no idea where half of the statues I've shot were. I've hit 9 of them so far, but I only remember actively noticing 4 of them.