What are you playing now?

Gorth

World of Tanks

Seems like a nice little PVP MMO with enough but not too much grinding to acquire all the vehicles and their upgrades. Can't wait to see how strategic the organized play at the top level is.

At top tiers in random games there's generally less complete morons but they are far from nonexistent, you actually do see some team playing.

The game is easily at best when played with friends in platoons/companies or better yet in clan wars.

still batman.

after that, gonna try to finish off some of the shorter games in my backlog before skyrim comes and dominates my gaming time for the next couple months

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Borderlands, baby. A lot more fun than I was expecting.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bought the Magicka collection (main game plus a bundle of DLC's) from Gamersgate. It looks interesting. If it turns out to be an utter disaster, I've lost $8.5 (less than a junk food meal).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm playing....nothing for more than 15 minutes at a time. I think I'm just waiting for Skyrim and can't get into anything else until I know whether I'll like it or not. >_<

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Caved in and bought Battlefield 3 - I'm not impressed. No one is cooperating and people are playing like it's CoD on the Xbox. I'm usually in the top 5, simply because I actually revive, heal, resupply and assists my team mates. I was actually kicked from a server because they thought I cheated as I had the highest score and only 2 kills (nr 2 had 50 or so).. I'm beginning to be a grumpy gamer.

Fortune favors the bald.

Caved in and bought Battlefield 3 - I'm not impressed. No one is cooperating and people are playing like it's CoD on the Xbox. I'm usually in the top 5, simply because I actually revive, heal, resupply and assists my team mates. I was actually kicked from a server because they thought I cheated as I had the highest score and only 2 kills (nr 2 had 50 or so).. I'm beginning to be a grumpy gamer.

I'd put that down to bad luck maybe, so far I've had a surprising amount of support from random team mates, the experience is enhanced if you can get a few friends in there though, it's probably the most fun I've had in an online game.

Edited by WDeranged

Chaos Rising, doing quite well with my team being more assault oriented. Also wonder why I never used Jonah more, very useful powers.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The joys of online gaming.

I don't even want to know how many times I have been called a cheater in World of Tanks.

Ros, you need to add some of us to your battlelog. I'm Hurlshot24.

edit: I'm not promising to give you a better experience, but at least when I accidently team kill you it will be fun to call me out on the forums about it. :p

Edited by Hurlshot

Accidental teamkilling is not a problem, is usually means that the person was trying to cover you.. Walking past a dead guy with defibs however...

But I will add you guys - I'd even be willing to stay up to play when you have time (unemployed at the moment heh).

Fortune favors the bald.

I am not sure why you'd ever expect different. In my experience any teamwork worth talking about is practically nonexistent outside of playing with people you know.

Ros, you need to add some of us to your battlelog. I'm Hurlshot24.

edit: I'm not promising to give you a better experience, but at least when I accidently team kill you it will be fun to call me out on the forums about it. :thumbsup:

I just added you to my friends list HurlShot, and if anyone wants to add me, it's SadExchange410

Demon's Souls. After farming few hours for another weapon trophy I decided to fight the final boss below Nexus. Man I was so disappointed :bat: at least I enjoyed 75 hours of godly gameplay and maximum challenge available in gaming nowadays.

Best money spent on Collector's Edition EVER!!!

I will be going for New Game + and Phalanx and hopefully do not lose all the accumulated souls :p Then I'll quit for a while and enjoy another game, maybe Dark Souls, maybe something little bit easier :p

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

No but Malik has her Jock moment where she can get exploded.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I am not sure why you'd ever expect different. In my experience any teamwork worth talking about is practically nonexistent outside of playing with people you know.

In Bad Company 2 and BF2142 there was/is plenty of teamwork. Especially because you can always switch to a squad that does cooperate - in B3 you are stuck with a squad, so if it sucks then too bad.. On top of that it's such a shame that they took away the leadership positions, because they were pretty good at forcing a group to work together.

Fortune favors the bald.

Finished Uncharted 3. Still more frustrating bs fights at the end. However, fewer than the second game.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Finished Uncharted 3. Still more frustrating bs fights at the end. However, fewer than the second game.

Better or worse than Uncharted 2?

About the same for me.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."