Bomb and shooting in Norway

Walsingham

I'm with gorgon about that, but I did want to point out that AR's were produced before the Reich (the BAR was 1917 I believe, just never used).

The AR comment is probably fair as pretty much everyone would regard the BAR as a light machine gun rather than an assault rifle and certainly in the modern sense it was far too heavy to be an assault rifle- though one variant (Colt Monitor) certainly comes close wiki suggests it was never used by any military and was still heavier than the StG. The other claim there is suspect though, as the US invented a genuine rocket launched AT weapon (bazooka; copied by the germans as the panzerschreck) first and you'd have to do some funky reasoning to qualify the panzerfaust since it was basically a single use rifle grenade.

Now I feel an urge to reinstall Close Combat 2.

I am out of the loop here. Why are there riots in Tottenham, Enfield and apparantly Brixton?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sounds like the same thing that happened in France last year. A local thug dies in a shootout and the police is to blame. Those "protesters" are scum and should all be deported to their own island where they could kill and loot each other off....ooh.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sounds like the same thing that happened in France last year. A local thug dies in a shootout and the police is to blame. Those "protesters" are scum and should all be deported to their own island where they could kill and loot each other off....ooh.

Can't deport 2nd or 3rd generation British citizens "somewhere else."

Here's some more footage of the mayhem: http://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday#p/u/3/MP-td3C55Yc

Pretty messy. What's the Londoner mayor actually doing the whole time? Situations like these shouldn't even be possible to amass.

:D

Enjoy it will you still can. The Finnish thought police will have you too in a year or so! :)

(p.s. Morgoth missed the point. They're already on an Island, kiling and looting each other off). o:)

Edited by Nepenthe

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

So, you can't gas them, you can't use rubber bullets against them, you can't douse them with water cannons, and absolutely no tasering them. Mobs leaving people homeless and sending officers to the hospital is perfectly fine, but a few riot cops appear on TV roughing up some bottom feeder and placing him in restraints, and the progressive-PC crowd will waste no time crying bloody murder, racism, police brutality, etc.

Ah, things are looking up.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well, was the "bottom feeder" doing anything wrong ? At least the cops have balls over there to meet the violent ones somewhat, here in Toronto during the G20, the cops ignored the violent folk then went and roughed up peaceful people or kettled them, heh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Jesus, riots popping up like zombies in immigrant-heavy buroughs. Even in Birmingham as well. Monte, care to report in?

Linky.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Jesus, riots popping up like zombies in immigrant-heavy buroughs. Even in Birmingham as well. Monte, care to report in?

Linky.

Not wholly unexpected given the economic situation.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

My money is on zombies.. the news always claims it's riots.

Well... Chav's - Zombies... Same thing right?

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

• 2 weeks later...

There you have it. Brave kids, a pity it didn't work

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.