What are you playing now?

Brujah with maxed Potence and Celerity can kill garou in melee.

A Toreador with maxed Celerity and enough bullets may be able to as well. The garou isn't as tough as it appears.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Heh, I stealth-killed everyone in there with invisible spell 'n stuff. But it still was pretty hard. One of the hardest parts of the game, imo.

The Kuei-jin boss fight disagrees ;)

Larry's quest was definitely "easier", if actually more time consuming to do the sneaky/obfuscate way. You get more skill points too by not being seen if I remember correctly (3 instead of 2).

Flamethrower will take out the Kuei-jin pretty easily.

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Killed the werewolf (eventually, after many tries), by crushing it.

Brujah with maxed Potence and Celerity can kill garou in melee.

A Toreador with maxed Celerity and enough bullets may be able to as well. The garou isn't as tough as it appears.

You can kill it? I've always run away.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

I've read that you can kill it, but never managed it by myself. The very first time, I could only run away and pray not getting killed until the elevator came back. On the next playthrough I found out, that I can kill the thing with crushing, etc. It was cool, but running away in fear was much cooler. :lol:

"I am so strong, nothing can stop me, not even a punny little werewolf, come, get some!" *Werewolve gives out one hit, PC lost half health, gives out another hit, PC dead*

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Killed the werewolf (eventually, after many tries), by crushing it.

You can kill it? I've always run away.

You can... There was actually a rather famous incident involving a now departed board member and that sucker.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Finished Portal and started Portal 2. They are good so far. The dialogues and the story are good, too. Surprising thing is that, they are poisonous but somehow managed to stay cute at the same time. You know, it's pretty easy to go for a horror route established by System Shocks, which are inspired by Space Odyssey, but Portal stays to be funny and cute. I like my expectations to be betrayed in such a way. :lol:

Finished Portal and started Portal 2. They are good so far. The dialogues and the story are good, too. Surprising thing is that, they are poisonous but somehow managed to stay cute at the same time. You know, it's pretty easy to go for a horror route established by System Shocks, which are inspired by Space Odyssey, but Portal stays to be funny and cute. I like my expectations to be betrayed in such a way. :p

The turrets are the best.

"I don't hate you"

Team Fortress 2 got an interesting update last night. Some WETA designed models introduced a couple of ray guns to the Soldier.

Pew pew.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Does he have a futuristic hat ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Does he have a futuristic hat ?

Not quite. It's based on some WETA steampunk character, Dr. Grordborts.

http://www.teamfortress.com/grordborts/

WETA's site for him: http://www.drgrordborts.com/dr-grordbort-s...meets-violence/

Guest Slinky

Started The Witcher 2 as the 1.3 patch finally arrived. Two pointers:

1. The inventory is horrible. For some reason that applies to many games today, but this is really bad.

2. No key for highlighting items? I just started the game and I'm already tired of walking to everything to see can I pick up anything from there.

Otherwise it feels promising. I like the harder combat, but having some serious trouble with controls. Maybe I adjust to them in time.

2. No key for highlighting items? I just started the game and I'm already tired of walking to everything to see can I pick up anything from there.

Yes/No

There is a key, I don't remember what it is. But it has a range limit and a cooldown.

Yeah the medallion was poorly implemented. I guess they wanted to use it as some last resort type thing after you've given up on inspecting an area. Should just make the radius and duration larger.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Use Aard

Use Aard

I do. By the time I get ready to cast it a 2nd time (from what I understand it takes ~2 times to stun this foe) I'm getting repeatedly hit from all the Barghest. Will try again later and if that doesn't work load an earlier save and brew a blizz potion.

Use Aard

I do. By the time I get ready to cast it a 2nd time (from what I understand it takes ~2 times to stun this foe) I'm getting repeatedly hit from all the Barghest. Will try again later and if that doesn't work load an earlier save and brew a blizz potion.

Don't get surrounded by the Barghest, try to avoid the Beast soften their numbers and then focus on it. Also, easier if you save the witch (she fights at your side)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Guest Slinky
Use Aard

I also had trouble with it for the first time. Then I tried the strong style and the pooch died like in 5 seconds.

I think I'm going to just have to watch a Let's Play of Warrior Within.

I'm playing along and I get stuck. "Where do I go?! This just leads me in circles!" I check a walkthrough "Uh huh, I see, I was doing that, uh hu--- what? A cutscene will play that opens a whole in the wall? No cutscene played when I got there. I better reload a save." I reload the save and... the Prince is now weird looking. Black and grey with blue glowing eyes and shadowy stuff streaming. Taking constant damage. I don't think that's right...

I'll settle for Youtube.

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I had even more bugs than I thought, seeing the LP. The portal I was at when I saved wasn't even supposed to be active. I was supposed to do a puzzle first. I thought it weird when the Prince said something about it, yet I just walked into it.

I think I'm going to just have to watch a Let's Play of Warrior Within.

I'm playing along and I get stuck. "Where do I go?! This just leads me in circles!" I check a walkthrough "Uh huh, I see, I was doing that, uh hu--- what? A cutscene will play that opens a whole in the wall? No cutscene played when I got there. I better reload a save." I reload the save and... the Prince is now weird looking. Black and grey with blue glowing eyes and shadowy stuff streaming. Taking constant damage. I don't think that's right...

I'll settle for Youtube.

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I had even more bugs than I thought, seeing the LP. The portal I was at when I saved wasn't even supposed to be active. I was supposed to do a puzzle first. I thought it weird when the Prince said something about it, yet I just walked into it.

Ah, you're playing the PC version. No wonder you hate it.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Playing Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri for the first time. SO ADDICTING.

Welcome to the original AC then.. :lol:

Spent a little of yesterday on the first Penny Arcade adventure. Got up to the big end fight with the Dark God.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Still Dungeon Siege 3. I'm well on my way towards finishing my playthrough with Anjali.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: