RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

- Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of Neverwinter (Facebook game developed by Liquid Entertainment)

finally a turn-based D&D game. looks like crap, but could be interesting. will be watching it

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

this reminds me of Ghost in the Shell, where every attractive woman is a cyborg-assassin

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

That's a neat bit of behavior, where the cop (soldier?) is trying to resuscitate a downed civilian, while other cops are keeping lookout.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Someone has been watching too much pro-wrestling.

I miss Enter the Matrix where you could do all kinds of cool acrobatic stuff with guns and do awesome disarms where you take the gun and shoot them in the same action :getlost:

somebody actually played Enter the Matrix, wow

Walsingham said:

They had awesome cinema-level FMV stuff in there. It's just the gameplay that sucked 95% of the time.

Kinda prophetic

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I like to think it was EtM that destroyed Shiny, so I have who and what to blame for the studio's demise. (although wiki says it sold quite well)

Walsingham said:

I like to think it was EtM that destroyed Shiny, so I have who and what to blame for the studio's demise. (although wiki says it sold quite well)
What?

The Matrix wasn't worth this! You hear me Wachowskis?! It wasn't worth this!