RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

It reminds me of the old days of Half Life 1 or Quake 2 where shooters were still level design driven and puzzle driven, so, no cutscene bull****, no objectives a'la "secure that bridges till the choppers come", no artificial drama, nothing that could deprive the experience for just being pure and straight forward.

I assume you are trolling......?

Hm Dungeon Siege 3 out already, that was a surprise.

Where?

Torrent sites, I presume, since the release date is not until next week in Europe and the week after in NA.

Oh. I thought someone broke the release date. Again.

It reminds me of the old days of Half Life 1 or Quake 2 where shooters were still level design driven and puzzle driven, so, no cutscene bull****, no objectives a'la "secure that bridges till the choppers come", no artificial drama, nothing that could deprive the experience for just being pure and straight forward.

I assume you are trolling......?

Uhm...no?

Where?

In places I'd get banned for linking :thumbsup: Feedback about it has been pretty negative mostly of the "crappy port" variety.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Where?

In places I'd get banned for linking :thumbsup: Feedback about it has been pretty negative mostly of the "crappy port" variety.

It's got as many leechers as Duke, for what it's worth :lol:

Edited by WDeranged

Hey guys, maybe we can create another 20 genres while we're at it?

What's with the never ending need to label things rpg or not rpg? Who cares what you personally call it?

QFT.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

What's with the never ending need to label things rpg or not rpg? Who cares what you personally call it?

Are you new here?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Are you new here?

Well, excuse me for trying to change the cycle of stupid that springs up every now and then.

Well, excuse me for trying to change the cycle of stupid that springs up every now and then.

No chance with the self important.