Dragon Age 2

Nepenthe

npc character designs so far are pretty bland looking, hope we get one of those new big-horned stens in the party.

femhawke is still one of the best looking (and hottest) main characters in rpg history though. hope her voice actress can do the image justice.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

She looks like a chunky Norse barmaid who took the Diablo 2 studded leather armour and turned it into an apron shape. :thumbsup:

More importantly, though, concept sounds interesting, actually, better than most variations of Paladin.

Wasn't 'Avelline' one of those characters that Leliana had some stories about in DA:O? Or do I just mix up the French sounding names? Or is it just a popular name where she came from?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

^ I thought of that as well, although she must be named after the Avelline in Leliana's tale, or perhaps took the name herself as a tribute?

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Wasn't 'Avelline' one of those characters that Leliana had some stories about in DA:O? Or do I just mix up the French sounding names? Or is it just a popular name where she came from?

Yeah, she even named her son Chris.

Chris Avelline...

a020.gif

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Chris Avelline...

never has this been more appropriate: http://instantrimshot.com/

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Chris Avelline...

mca.gif

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

For some reason most common hair colours don't render well with current engines. Black tends to look very washed out, blonde either Simpsons yellow or discoloured white, brown tends to be indistinguishable from the environment palette. Red is just about the only normal (and I use the term 'normal' loosely :() colour to use if you want to stand out on the screen.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

What's with that silly blood streak on his/her nose anyway? A desperate attempt to appear more "edgy"?

Warpaint. RAWR

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Here i thought that it was just her not having a concept of basic hygiene. Grim and dark people do not care about toiletpaper when there's a dragon to slay.

Oh well.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Here i thought that it was just her not having a concept of basic hygiene. Grim and dark people do not care about toiletpaper when there's a dragon to slay.

Oh well.

That's it for eating lunch ever again.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."