Pictures of your games

Most are probably completely, and quite sensibly, unaware what an utter pain in the arse it is to get 5 companions to be evenly spaced and dance AT THE SAME TIME.

falloutNV-553a.jpg

falloutNV-558.jpg

falloutNV-551a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I see a Y and a C, but where are the M and the A?

If you pretend hard enough, maybe this could be both.

falloutNV-566a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

LadyCrimson, you have to stop breaking the game like this - the poor thing can't handle this much silly.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 3 weeks later...

I continue to not really "play" the game, but the GECK/mods still makes me giggle for a few minutes at a time. Especially during long holidays.

My new hat!

...a new career path for you-know-who?...

re6.jpg

Now isn't that the cutest little snake ever :p

Anyway on a serious note, I ended up in a dead end on Resident Evil Zero and I was already pretty god damn far in the game and I had to start over on the train, so I decided to just do the Remake for a while.

deicideLogo5.jpg

What the heck...

Increased spawns mod:

falloutNV-790a.jpg

falloutNV-825a.jpg

(Fiends use incinerators a lot more, Legion use chainsaws more, and there's a lot more of them + more NCR)

falloutNV-784a.jpg

Ghoulies.

falloutNV-783a.jpg

falloutNV-787a.jpg

Why the heck does FO:NV look worse than games that are 10 years older?

I mean, looks aren't that important, but it's still kinda embarassing.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

For some reason it only looks decent in first person view. And with a ton of modded in effects like weather settings and etc...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

For some reason it only looks decent in first person view. And with a ton of modded in effects like weather settings and etc...

That makes sense. I didn't think FO3 looked THAT bad when I was playing it. Maybe it's just seeing those still images that makes my eyes throw up.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Fooling around with EVE Character creator. I realize I indeed have no talent.

1620892879_512.jpg

Keeps reminding me of some shifty Russian arms dealer.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

They'll be using a tool similar to it for their WoD MMO as well. Pretty neat though, people have made some impressive looking portraits.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yeah...textures can look ok from a distance, but get up close and they're blurry horrid things. Certain areas look ok with distantlandLOD maxed and everything on ultra but limb/body models are terrible, etc. And for some reason, the late morning through late afternoon lighting is awful. It's like there's a constant white haze. I like it best at night & early morning/evening. Does look better in motion, but still.

I've seen some body model mods that make them look quite a bit better, but haven't bothered using them.

This is not my own screenshot, someone posted it on the Beth forum....omg, every time I look at it I can't stop laughing.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6632/fa...tnv20110119.jpg