What are you playing now

Gorth

Apparently I don't have permission to upload attachments anymore. Yay me.

PM me your email and I can send you the whole package if you want.

Btw, what's your install route? IIRC, problems may arise if stuff is installed in Program Files... which may explain all the weirdness in your WeiDU log.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Thanks for the email numbers - unfortunately, doesn't do the job. Must be something with other mods or WeiDU going nuts or something. Maybe I will just play without Tweaks... though that does suck.

(And the ???? are just due to Korean language for .txts - shouldn't matter. If that's what you're talking about. O_o)

Gah. Waiting for my new copy of IWD to arrive so I can try an ironman run.

Thanks for the email numbers - unfortunately, doesn't do the job. Must be something with other mods or WeiDU going nuts or something. Maybe I will just play without Tweaks... though that does suck.

(And the ???? are just due to Korean language for .txts - shouldn't matter. If that's what you're talking about. O_o)

Gah. Waiting for my new copy of IWD to arrive so I can try an ironman run.

Sorry to hear it didn't work. The ???? thing is odd, because you are using #0 for languages, which is English, right? Where does Korean come into play here? English BG2, English patches, English mods, no?

WeiDU crashing the DOS prompt program is really, really weird.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

It shows fine on my computer - I don't know why it turned into ??? when I put it in the G3 forums. Might have something to do with how my .txt (non-Unicode) are set to Korean. I know this prevents me from installing Paradox games. But I've just tried clean install, and tried using English as the language (and as you say, it hsouldn't matter anyway) - no dice.

I haven't seen something like this before, either, and I've seen a huge amount of BG bugs over the years. Exact error is:

"ERROR: Problem parsing TP file [bG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2]: Sys_error<"Invalid argument">

FATAL ERROR: Sys_error<"Invalid argument">"

(also, gogo thread hijack)

Ehh... so The Sigillite is playing a game of MMO Excel? :huh:

It's the best way I can apply my massive psyker abilities until I can best serve the Big E in the 40k MMORPG :yucky:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Cho'gath is so much fun.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Getting a touch annoyed with Red Faction Guerilla. Doing the "hunt the sniper" mission in Eos.. and no matter how I play it, changing weapon combinations, trying to sneak, trying to just take out the building, using the jetpack, sniping them with the nanorifle..... within 30 seconds of taking out the first sniper I'm surrounded by EDF in one storm of hailfire with no possibility of cover. or running from one group that have me nearly surrounded to another group that has me almost surrounded..with no break to recover health.. oh.. and of course the colonists running into your way every time you take a shot at any EDF soldier...

So I'm going to give it a rest for the night and try again when I'm not swearing at it.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'm playing nothing right now. But I'm mentally preparing for the awesomeness that will be Starcraft 2. Extra took 2 days off next week to play this puppy in peace.

Hm, how exactly are you preparing, and for 5 days ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm playing nothing right now. But I'm mentally preparing for the awesomeness that will be Starcraft 2. Extra took 2 days off next week to play this puppy in peace.

I never finished the Starcraft SP campaigns despite me having the battle chest, really should get to that. I'l pick up SC 2 later in the year as it's a blizz title, they're never difficult to find retail wise.

Any of you console people played the action/rpg+tiny bit of adventure "Deathspank" yet? Humorous & silly, in a fun way, as it looks? It looks like something I'd like, if only for the over-the-top humor in it.

Here's one vid. review from Bing's videos: http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/pre...spanked/6ms0p33 (vid takes a bit to load)

Edit:here's the game website: http://www.deathspank.com/

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Getting a touch annoyed with Red Faction Guerilla. Doing the "hunt the sniper" mission in Eos.. and no matter how I play it, changing weapon combinations, trying to sneak, trying to just take out the building, using the jetpack, sniping them with the nanorifle..... within 30 seconds of taking out the first sniper I'm surrounded by EDF in one storm of hailfire with no possibility of cover. or running from one group that have me nearly surrounded to another group that has me almost surrounded..with no break to recover health.. oh.. and of course the colonists running into your way every time you take a shot at any EDF soldier...

So I'm going to give it a rest for the night and try again when I'm not swearing at it.

It's kind of tricky, but I think I used the roof "ridges" for cover and killed them with the nano rifle.

i used the jetpack to get to a mountain top with good visibility and then just used the sniper rifle to kill the snipers, it was super easy because the only edf that could hope to reach me were the fliers and those don't like the nano rifle very much...

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I rented Borderlands. It's fun, but I'm stuck at a particular boss fight, I blame my crappy pistol.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

LoL playaz: Free Cho'Gath here

Does it work for EU client aswell? And if yes, can you unlock the skin, if you have not unlocked the hero yet?

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Does it work for EU client aswell? And if yes, can you unlock the skin, if you have not unlocked the hero yet?

I'm on EU and it worked, also technically you get the skin, but the hero unlocks as well. Dunno if it's a bug, oversight or intentional, but that's the way it is.

Played the downloadable demo of Disciples III for a while. Then a bit more just to make sure I wasn't imagining things the first time. Ye Gods it's bad :)

Plain, dull, boring. Utterly bad voice acting (no sepulchral voice here telling you "Bethrezen is dying..."), music that is... best ignored, graphics that are a step back from the gorgeous looking predecessors. Everything screams Bad Kings Bounty rip off (without any of the good qualities).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm on EU and it worked, also technically you get the skin, but the hero unlocks as well. Dunno if it's a bug, oversight or intentional, but that's the way it is.

yay worked for me aswell \o/ thanks for the info :)

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I doubt it's a bug, they also did it with the Facebook Tristana skin and that also got you both the skin and champion.

Got Crackdown 2 yesterday. By god was that bad. :ermm:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Put Just Cause 2 on for the weekend.. some fun explosions.. but the habit of hitting space for a handbreak is really ingrained... so I keep meaning to do handbreak turns and end up parachuting out....

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."