What are you playing now

Gorth

Wait, so the five round Mad Moxxi maps take nearly two hours each.

There's a twenty round challenges next? RABBLEFRAZZLEDAGNABDIZZLEMOTHERFRACKIN GEARBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX

I don't feel like spending nearly 8 hours doing something that doesn't get XP or weapon skills. I guess I'll be doing Secret Armory next.

If I don't get sucked into more Dorf Fort.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

That's the strategy part.

Nothing real time about it ;)

Ok :x Its just a name, I may has well said that it was a sim/SRPG and it would had been the same game.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

moar League of Legends

i've been playing very intermittently, so only just got round to getting to level 12, so at last i have a full selection of summoner spells to use

also finally unlocked Warwick. still figuring out a mastery/item build for him, but always jungling and ganking as soon as he hits level 6

tis fun

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Did some Dwarf Fortress and the new Worms game.

For Dwarf Fortress I'm working on building an above ground complex. Several z-levels above ground, in fact. I started by making a blueprint under ground. I realized I had a crappy embark, though. It was perfect in every sense except it was very hilly, which makes walling off the fort and building a moat a major hassle. I took it as a trial run because I realized my workshops connected to bedrooms plan had workshops blocking the entry to the bedrooms. That will be fixed in the next version.

The new worms game isn't as fun as the old Scorched Earth game. But I am enjoying it. Needs funky bomb, though.

There's a twenty round challenges next? RABBLEFRAZZLEDAGNABDIZZLEMOTHERFRACKIN GEARBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX

I don't feel like spending nearly 8 hours doing something that doesn't get XP or weapon skills. I guess I'll be doing Secret Armory next.

I heard the Secret Armory is by far the best DLC. I've yet to play any of them though, got them in the recent Steam sale. I'm going through playthrough 2 right now, and my character is still in Fyrestone, so it'll be a while until I can play the DLC I think.

You can go back to Playthrough 1 and do them. I liked Dr. Ned's.

Edited by Tale

While waiting for Elemental to be patched into a playable state I saw a game called Fort Zombie. It doesn't have very good ratings but it does have zombies and it's only 10 bucks so we'll see how that goes.

Also, I don't remember Impulse downloads being so slow...

Free games updated 3/4/21

I heard the Secret Armory is by far the best DLC. I've yet to play any of them though, got them in the recent Steam sale. I'm going through playthrough 2 right now, and my character is still in Fyrestone, so it'll be a while until I can play the DLC I think.

Moxxi does give two additional skill points and some extra stash space (only accessible via the DLC, it doesn't make inventory bigger)...so I've heard. It didn't sound interesting to me either so I skipped it.

Secret Armory plays more like an actual expansion, albeit a smallish one. If you enter it at lvl 50 from playthrough2, however, be prepared for it to be pretty hard. And very car-centric in the first half. But definitely the best one of the current available three. The new one, ClapTrap's Robot Revolution, is slated for Sept. I can't wait for it...sounds hilarious.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

We have some Borderlands fans, eh? Interesting...

While waiting for Elemental to be patched into a playable state I saw a game called Fort Zombie. It doesn't have very good ratings but it does have zombies and it's only 10 bucks so we'll see how that goes.

If it's the zombie game I'm thinking of it has some great ideas but the execution was terrible. Now, I'm normally a very tolerant guy against games with bugs and lack of polish if they feature interesting design, but Fort Zombie was too much even for me. It's downright painful to play.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

You can go back to Playthrough 1 and do them. I liked Dr. Ned's.

Yeah but Playthrough 1 is too easy =]

Honestly I always thought Borderlands was pretty damn easy, I never had too much trouble with it, especially considering the (green) weapon I found was overpowered the whole way through Playthrough 1. It's a revolver that does 83 x 7 dmg, and critical hits do up to 1200 dmg. Rendered all my other weapons useless (including the orange ones), made the game laughably easy. And yes I'm playing alone ;_;

But I enjoy it anyway.

However it seems Playthrough 2 is indeed much harder and it might even render my mighty revolver useless eventually! And I think I really will do all DLC on playthrough 2, including the Secret Armory. I only heard good things about it, so I can't wait! Glad to hear it's very difficult. :D

Dr. Ned looks really really good too, so I'll do it first. I might even do Moxxi later, can't be that bad.

And yeah, I've been reading about the incoming DLC and it does sound very good indeed. I've always been very much against DLC but I get so needy of new stuff sometimes :(

Edited by taviow

Dr. Ned was light fun/humorous, but it was so very...monotonous...in color that my brain started to atrophy. But it did have some a couple cool new monster types.

And yes, Borderlands wasn't difficult at all, except for a few boss monsters, if/when you didn't know the tricks and/or aren't a shooter type player to begin with. Those multi-hit revolvers were one of my faves too, but they seemed to become hard to find high-dmg ones later. The scoped 2-shot Pestilent Defilers rated at 500-800+ dmg are what I mostly used.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

one of my most anticipated titles is borderlands 2. I have a feeling it's still a very long way off though

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Apparently there was a hole in the channeled moat right over my stone farm. So I've got a flooded basement in my fort. If we last until winter, which we surely will, then I'll be able to plug it during the freeze.

I found an Uzi-like weapon that had a ridiculously high fire rate. My soldier had some ammo regenerating abilities, some super fast reload ability and some crystal that increased my ammo regeneration to absurd levels. I also think I had some ability that raised my general fire rate.. When I fired that weapon, it shot so many bullets that the sound couldn't keep up! It just sputtered and went silent while I shot like 100 bullets per second. NOTHING survived that for more than ten seconds.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!