Movies you have seen recently

Gorth

I didn't realize Fringe was back on TV so I just watched the last 3 episodes on Hulu. Damn this show is good! I remember I felt pretty 'meh' about the show during the first few episodes but it has just gotten better & better. I'm so glad the show is heavily involving the alternate universe and I love the direction the show seems to be going for seadon 3. :sorcerer:

I didn't realize Fringe was back on TV so I just watched the last 3 episodes on Hulu. Damn this show is good! I remember I felt pretty 'meh' about the show during the first few episodes but it has just gotten better & better. I'm so glad the show is heavily involving the alternate universe and I love the direction the show seems to be going for seadon 3. :sorcerer:

Still catching up with the second season on blu-ray. Haven't enjoyed it quite as much as the first season, but I agree that it's still damn good...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Dexter. Carth is in it.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Dexter. Carth is in it.

Small role, great series though. For some reason it got me dreaming of riding a bike underwater on formaldehyde surrounded by corpses with Julia Stiles hugging my back :lol: Do you guys think that this is something that I should mention to my psychologist? :o

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Conan the Barbarian

Just because somebody mentioned Basil Poledouris not that long ago.

All cheese and good fun :o

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Carth is in it.

Good thing I stopped watching then.

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Reign of Assassins

Basically it's Michelle Yeoh and sortof an assassin love triangle thing going on. Sound like you have seen it all before ?, well this time the characters are more well defined and the whole getup less poetic and 'flying around like supermanish'. I absolutely love it, I'm gonna go see it again when it comes out in the theaters here.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

How to train your Dragon.

Absolutely fantastic, highly reccomendable!

Considering Dreamworks can put out superb animated flicks like this now, and Pixar is pushing Cars 2 now... I can officially declare the playing field between these two leveled. They both have the same potential for dreck and fantastic.

Piranha (2010). It was like one of those WTF movies. The underwater ballet scene was awesome. :(

I'm saving Kelly Brook in 3d for if I have a serious crisis of morale.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.