I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread on Obsidian

Pidesco

The reunion with Shiala (the asari from Ferros) also puts Liara's reunion to shame.

EDIT: The Shepard celebrity look-alike stuff made me miss this, heh.

I noticed that the Geth in Tali's recruit mission seemed to keep spawning until you killed all the floating scouts. There are also a couple side missions where mechs keep coming at you, until you do a specific action to effectively end the mission, like shutting down a production line, or reaching your shuttle.

Completely forgot about those ones. The area right after talking with Tali right? Has a geth prime at the end? The floating drones keep respawning, but I think that's it. Now that I think about it, Garrus loyalty mission has a couple areas that will keep dropping groups of three LOKI mechs on you, but I found only the last one had time to do so more than once unless I was taking it really slow and standing around after everyone was dead.

Yes that's the part I'm talking about. There was one drone who somehow ending laying on its side on top of a crate without dying. Probably a bug or a glitch, I haven't seen it happen again. I couldn't see the drone right away, and it seemed like the squads of geth didn't stop until I found that drone and shot it. Lost a lot of ammo on that one.

Edited by mr insomniac

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Someone actually made an Obama Shepard? Fail.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

No Arnold Shepard? You could even give him Terminator scars/eyes if you wanted. A shame.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Another squad member?! Right, like there isn't enough. Bio, just concentrate on adding more sex with the existing squad members.

:brows:

+1

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Will Kasumi's loyalty mission involve winning a beach volleyball tournament?

That joke was original when I heard it for the first time... 2 months ago.

Didn't we go over the DLC finds already? Or was it just one of those Thane moments I seem to get these days?

If they do some kind of comic-conclusion DLC, I tip my hat to them for some very creative cross-promoting.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Didn't we go over the DLC finds already? Or was it just one of those Thane moments I seem to get these days?
Kasumi was discussed, the Liara DLC wasn't.

Soo..turned the

Collector Base over to TIM

. Let's hope I won't regret it. (And if I do, it'll be possible to shoot the guy in the head.)

Soo..turned the

. Let's hope I won't regret it. (And if I do, it'll be possible to shoot the guy in the head.)

I'm ready to bet that you will. If not during ME3, then at least in the possible epilogue.

Soo..turned the

I'm ready to bet that you will. If not during ME3, then at least in the possible epilogue.

Technically/speculatively I'll still have a

geth/quarian/5th Fleet/who knows what else

flottila, so here's hoping.

'Sides, a dictator is easier to overthrow than a hyper-advanced race of ..whatevers.

Soo..turned the

Technically/speculatively I'll still have a

geth/quarian/5th Fleet/who knows what else

flottila, so here's hoping.

'Sides, a dictator is easier to overthrow than a hyper-advanced race of ..whatevers.

What if TIM goes and harvests the whole Hanar race and makes an Hanar reaper out of them? Blasto the friggin reaper would eat the whole galaxy for breakfast!

Soo..turned the

I was disappointed that this was the final Paragon/Renegade decision. Renegade makes ALL sense, and Paragon is just... letting Carth make the call. Only I have doubts that Carth would shoot himself in the foot so casually.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Kasumi was discussed, the Liara DLC wasn't.

Oh, was the Bio forums ~2 weeks ago, then.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Patch 1.01 is out.

Fixed video hitching and crashes related to single core machines.

Single core users may experience short periods of black screen that may last up a few seconds between level loads, cinematic transitions or movies.

In rare cases, some single core users may notice dialog lines in certain conversations may be delayed up to a few seconds.

Fixed an issue where it appears ammunition can be picked up, but can't.

Fixed an issue where all Codex entries were marked as 'viewed', even if the player chose not to view them.

Fixed an issue where weapon icons are re-organized after downloadable content is used.

Fixed an issue where pressing F9 after the mission completion screen reset Shepard to Level 1.

Fixed an issue where remapping the right mouse button blocks camera control in the command HUD.

Fixed an issue where remapping the 'use' command affects the decryption minigame.

Fixed an issue where users were not prompted to restart when logging in to a different EA Online account.

Fixed an issue where movies do not play in DLC.

It is recommended that players reset their keyboard mapping to default values to ensure proper vehicle control.

Added useful messaging during the ME1 save game import.

Weapon icon for henchmen never changes from Collector Assault Rifle.

Czech language - Issues with Czech localization (subtitles) were amended, all text was corrected and improved.

Fixed an issue where the Mass Effect 2 launcher was being associated with files that have no extension.

Fixed an issue where uninstalling the game under Windows Vista or Windows 7 might uninstall Mass Effect 1.

Uh... nice. But they didn't fix the issue where squaddies ammo powers override Shep's squad ammo, regardless of the "Squad power use" setting OR the multicore load times issue.

And what's this about vehicle control... there are no vehicles to control, properly or otherwise.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.