What are You playing now?

Gorth

I'm playing NWN2 and after that I think I'll play Deus Ex.

I've been trying to do a non-lethal playthrough of Deus Ex. I go out of my way to only use the baton or other nonlethal weapons, but I still told Sam Carter I "cleared Castle Clinton" out. Too bad.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm playing NWN2 and after that I think I'll play Deus Ex.

I've been trying to do a non-lethal playthrough of Deus Ex. I go out of my way to only use the baton or other nonlethal weapons, but I still told Sam Carter I "cleared Castle Bravo" out. Too bad.

Anna and Co. shoot too many terrorists up at Castle Clinton. Edited by Oner

Fantastic. Although I gotta be honest, I'm not going to spare any MJ12 troopers. :)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Iron Warriors, also known as Balkans on Fire. My T-34 keeps getting killed by a Super Sherman, aargh. I managed to kill him once, but not before he shot off my tracks, so I still couldn't finish the mission. A really fun tank sim, and relatively easy to get into, also very cheap on Steam. Though I was crashing when I set it to higher resolution, so not sure about stability.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

If you visited one, you've visited them all.

But the moon mission with the rogue VI gives you a prestige class.

If I could murder Joker (after breaking his brittle legs first of course), I'd buy ME2 just for that.

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Am I the only one who thought there were a couple cool planets out there? I was quite often impressed by the views from my Mako.

I also wasn't on the planets long enough to get too tired of them. And there were space monkeys.

Am I the only one who thought there were a couple cool planets out there? I was quite often impressed by the views from my Mako.

I also wasn't on the planets long enough to get too tired of them. And there were space monkeys.

Worthwhile planets:

-- That one with the Forbidden Planet reference in the description. You couldn't land on it, but the reference was cool.

-- The first time you get tentacle-raped by a Thresher Maw is memorable and fun.

-- The first time you spot a Prothean pyramid was also cool.

-- There's one planet where you meet up with some Alliance marines who are holding off waves of Rachni. A fun battle.

-- Generally, the fights in the modular large above-ground buildings were some of the more intense firefights in the game. Thus, the missions that involved them (like the "Crimelords" one) were worthwhile.

-- For importation-into-ME2 purposes, it's probably worth doing the "Geth Incursion" mission out in one of the clusters to the far right of the galaxy map to get the data to give to Tali.

I'd imagine following the Cerebrus line of quests would also be important for ME2.

That was actually kind of disappointing.

You can mention that you've worked against Cerberus a lot in the past, but it gets waved off as being part of a different cell of the organization or somesuch. There may be some more later on in the game, but I haven't seen any impact of that yet. It's especially egregious if your Shepard has the "Sole Survivor" background, and if you did the related ME1 quest-- you find out in that quest that Cerberus was behind the attack that killed off your whole team. Nothing has been mentioned about this so far in my ME2 experience.

To me the best side planets will remain ice worlds. The fact they're so barren (and sometimes very flat) fits well with all those snowstorms. They're mostly entertaining to me, honestly.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Received some serious ass whooping in Wii Baseball today... learned two lessons: One, I still don't understand Baseball and two, I really need to work on the timing of my pitching -_-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Type Moon games, the only games where you die if you don't have breakfast before leaving to school.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Thanks to GOG I finally got my greasy hands around Arcanum for the first time, and suddenly I have abandoned all other games.

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

Was playing WoW yesterday and we were tearing up Tempest Keep. The last boss falls and unbelievably Ashes of Al'ar drops! To non-WoW players that doesnt mean anything but you have to understand, thats like seeing Bigfoot. You always hear about it but nobody has it. In 5+ years of playing I've only ever SEEN it once and here it was, within my grasp. There were only 12 of us there so I had an unbelievable opportunity to win it but alas, I didnt. :thumbsup: